Not open for further replies.

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score

Bounding boxes of fashion items (clothes, shoes, bags) in an image

Requester: teee aws

can anyone do this HIT??
Looks like as long as your approval rating is higher than 60% you're good to go!

Reactions: <Gucci>

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score

can anyone do this HIT??
it seems like TO reported they are broke on all four of the reviews not sure if they are fixed.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

can anyone do this HIT??
nope but maybe other ppl can

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Thats kinda weak.. Did you blow her up when you guys broke up?

Either way I would just let it go. I know you said you love her but she obviously doesn't feel the same way and if she does its not at this moment. Maybe in time she will see you are someone she wants to be with but now you are not gonna make her feel any different. IMO

Some girls just really need to explore and see what they aren't missing in the world. If she has been mostly in relationships and hasn't been single for that much time this could be something like that scenario. Once she finds out she really isn't missing anything in the world she may see that you were actually what she wanted but didn't know it. Then it could be too late for her but either way GL.
I'll be honest. I did contact her more than I should have. And I fully regret it.

I hope as time passes, she'll not be as angry about it. We had a good relationship while it lasted, but I acted a little too clingy afterwards. And I feel like shit about it now.

Reactions: Pleco

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I cannot find anything about it...there was a survey posted maybe 2 hours ago, youtube videos, moral judgements, like 2.00 or 2.50, I did it all, was some awful videos, then went to turn it in and it had expired, anyone have any info about this? I want to send a msg to hopefully still get paid, i didn't want to do that for nothing. It was from Melbourne Univ. but I don't have the requester's name, nothing...might start with key...something. Thanks!

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I cannot find anything about it...there was a survey posted maybe 2 hours ago, youtube videos, moral judgements, like 2.00 or 2.50, I did it all, was some awful videos, then went to turn it in and it had expired, anyone have any info about this? I want to send a msg to hopefully still get paid, i didn't want to do that for nothing. It was from Melbourne Univ. but I don't have the requester's name, nothing...might start with key...something. Thanks!
I just finished it it was Melissa Wheeler https://www.mturk.com/mturk/contact?requesterId=A2MDSGFS0073LW&requesterName=melissa+a+wheeler&subject=Regarding+Amazon+Mechanical+Turk+HIT+3XABXM4AJ154UDFXMB80W0YOSS1Q8X

jessinchicago

Reaction score
Was anyone here just on this stupid Restaurant recommendations via web chat (7-day limit) HIT w/me? If so, I want to have your babies.

Reactions: Azazael

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Any good batches out right now that anyones working on?

Otherwise Ill be back in the morning to make the money. Ive taken too many days off.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Any good batches out right now that anyones working on?

Otherwise Ill be back in the morning to make the money. Ive taken too many days off.
probably best to hang it up until tomorrow.

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Complete a short survey about sentence information (Possible $1 - $2 Bonus) | PANDA
Requester: CrowdLab [AEYECOQD48UU0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read a sentence to determine whether the sentence implies a given relation or not.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Completed Microarguments #1 has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97

Reactions: <Gucci> and Concise

Azazael

Reaction score
This one is back.

Title: Take a picture of your unmade bed. | PANDA
Requester: Lisa A Fairstein [A1APNT2MSP7W9G] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Please photograph your unmade bed from above, looking down, showing some of the floor and the room at the foot of the bed. Please deliver the highest resolution image possible. Please do not include anyone, or any portion of a body.
Time: 24 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: None
its back cause the survey link goes no where sadly, i emailed them earlier about it :(

I am a series of puzzles you must solve.
*returns* :wink:

Was anyone here just on this stupid Restaurant recommendations via web chat (7-day limit) HIT w/me? If so, I want to have your babies.
ugh I STILL have that cause i keep getting idiots who dont read the script for the chat or just dont connect/talk :(

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: 7-seconds click-through test: grocery shopping | PANDA
Requester: Dave Hora [A3BT7GM7OLB6IJ] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 5.00][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Short click-survey for using a website
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98
1 click dime survey

Reactions: Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.