06/07 - Motivation Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I bought a bag last week and it was a really great reminder of why I shouldn't keep bags of Doritos around. It just ended up being my lunch and dinner for like two days straight.
Oh I polish one off in a sitting, impulse control issues I guess?

Reactions: GTR and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: (Java Knowledge Required) Code Comprehension Qualification Test followed by Code Preference Survey with $4 bonus | Accept
Requester: Casey Casalnuovo [A35ANO32NQ9ZHR] Contact
TV: Hrly=$82.43 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A short 3 question Java code comprehension qualification test followed by a series of questions about which of 2 equivalent lines of source code you prefer. $1 for completing the test, an additional $4 for completing the main task.
Qualifications: Employment Industry - Software & IT Services EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm glad its appeal is recognized. Should you ever find yourself in need of a partner for an eating contest with a cash prize just let me know. We'll win.
Thank you for the offer. I will put you right at the top of my list of potential eating contest partners.

Reactions: Amon and JenniLeigh

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Reactions: aveline

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I expect a video when you do.
Oh, I already intended to, I'll have to get back into the old swing of things and start practicing before I could though. Eating 10 mc chickens in a sitting just isn't enough to be able to handle that delicious pizza monstrosity.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Oh, I already intended to, I'll have to get back into the old swing of things and start practicing before I could though. Eating 10 mc chickens in a sitting just isn't enough to be able to handle that delicious pizza monstrosity.
Do you split the 13lb pizza or do you each get your own?

Reactions: Amon
Status
Not open for further replies.