Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'm burned out and suffering from Over-Turked Syndrome. I hate all hits. I return most everything. This past week was mostly a disaster because of my attitude, and on that note, I'm gonna make a White Russian and relax, lol.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: (~3 mins, win bonus up to $10, Computer ONLY) Participate in an interactive study! | Accept
Requester: chris.lab111 [AGRY5NHZLU4PI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.89] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.55] [Fast=3.98] [Comm=1.88] [Fair=4.33] [Reviews=163] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.45
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 19
Description: This experiment will ask you to make a series of decisions.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

alk69

Reaction score
Here you are! Go out in a blaze of gory. The prefect thing not to wake up to. I did it anyway, since it's the only HIT I actually did(as in finished) today.....put it in a shoe box...and bury it in the back garden.

Title: Switch between two picture categorization tasks | PANDA
Requester: AL [A20DHLRGX0VZS9] (Req TV): $6.95/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.00] [Fair: 2.33] [Comm: 2.50] [Fast: 2.00]
Description:
You will be asked to categorize each item as natural/manmade or smaller/larger than a shoebox.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 5
Reward: $9.00
Qualifications: Task Switching Dup DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
Here you are! Go out in a blaze of gory. The prefect thing not to wake up to. I did it anyway, since it's the only HIT I actually did(as in finished) today.....put it in a shoe box...and bury it in the back garden.

Title: Switch between two picture categorization tasks | PANDA
Requester: AL [A20DHLRGX0VZS9] (Req TV): $6.95/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.00] [Fair: 2.33] [Comm: 2.50] [Fast: 2.00]
Description:
You will be asked to categorize each item as natural/manmade or smaller/larger than a shoebox.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 5
Reward: $9.00
Qualifications: Task Switching Dup DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
I'd love to catch it.

Reactions: alk69

JCIII

Reaction score
I want to shout out to VF Labs on their Game hit, $0.50 to participate and $7.00 bonus if you complete the game part and answer the survey after. I had really crappy 'net speed that day and I just returned the HIT when the framerate in the game was so bad I could not even get to the first part started. I emailed the requester about the problem:

"Thanks for the message. The targeting has not been an issue for most of our players, but perhaps it's a frame-rate issue? If there is some interface "lagginess", then this could definitely make it difficult to target the green placeholders. Either way, thanks for the heads up. Did you still submit your HIT? We'll make sure you get compensated for the entire HIT. Thanks!"

Best,
Dominic

He just Paypal'd the entire $7.50 to me, I really think that is above and beyond :)

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
I think I'm burned out and suffering from Over-Turked Syndrome. I hate all hits. I return most everything. This past week was mostly a disaster because of my attitude, and on that note, I'm gonna make a White Russian and relax, lol.
I'm still going through this, though not as bad as it was a couple of weeks ago. I went from $250+ a week to less than a hundred because I couldn't work... just could NOT work. I'd grab something and return it, get frustrated easily, just all around blah. Burn out is at an all time high right now because of stress, pandemic, job instability and it is a lot for our minds to take. I have to keep reminding myself that my health, mental and physical, are more important than a paycheck (even though it does pay for our prescriptions, insurance and groceries).

It's been a couple of weeks of burn out, which has never happened to me to this extent. But, I'm coming back around, still being nitpicky as heck though!

Hope your white Russian helps! ??

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I'm still going through this, though not as bad as it was a couple of weeks ago. I went from $250+ a week to less than a hundred because I couldn't work... just could NOT work. I'd grab something and return it, get
I think the summer slowdown is here. 3 straight slow days on turk for me (granted two of those were weekend days).

Hopefully it picks up this week with decent paying stuff again instead of 10 mins for 30-50 cents.

Reactions: HelloHello

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on organ transplant decisions | Accept
Requester: Duke MAI Group [A3H6DD2H1KV6D2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$33.62] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.09] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=11] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Give us your opinion about which patient should get first priority in receiving an organ transplant. This survey is only applicable to United States residents.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score

HelloHello

Reaction score
I have gotten 2 really long User Testing studies in the last 2 days which I threw back when it became obvious that they were going to go a full hour (and maybe still not be finished). They recently sent an email to everybody stressing that if you accept a test for $10, no matter how long it is, that is the pay.

HelloHello

Reaction score
So, I got a notice from User Testing just a few minutes ago that I had changed my address on my PayPal account and to please verify it. It was an @zirmail.com address. I have never heard of @zirmail.com. I guess now I can stay up late notifying Paypal of a breach.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Survey (10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: LW Research [A3NJD3G438COF7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.06] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Give us your opinions about a hotel service scenario
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Status
Not open for further replies.