06/12 - Fizzy Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
The news article that has to be read wouldn't load for me.
Yikes. I got it to load (it was an external link to the NY Times), but I had to register with the NY Times website in order to view the article, which I am absolutely not thrilled about. I hate how I got 10 minutes into the survey before I was notified that registration to NYT was mandatory to completing the hit; super deceptive and shady. Makes me wonder if the hit is nothing more than a scammy way to get people to register.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Yikes. I got it to load (it was an external link to the NY Times), but I had to register with the NY Times website in order to view the article, which I am absolutely not thrilled about. I hate how I got 10 minutes into the survey before I was notified that registration to NYT was mandatory to completing the hit; super deceptive and shady. Makes me wonder if the hit is nothing more than a scammy way to get people to register.
That's weird. I wasn't asked to register, and I never have registered in the past.

Reactions: HelloHello

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
LOL this survey might be interesting... Lets hope so
"Study on perceptions of monogamy and sexual robots (~ 20 minutes)"

Reactions: Blakkat

HelloHello

Reaction score
The news article was another link with interactive content on it. Maybe your browser wouldn't let you?
No, it said too many redirects. Odd thing is I have a subscription to the online NY Times (via the public library during the pandemic they give it to us free).

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
That's weird. I wasn't asked to register, and I never have registered in the past.
I think the NY Times gives you access to a few free articles per life or month until they nag you to register or subscribe.

You might even be able to find the articles on other sites for free like an article from the NYT I was told about and was able to read it for free on a different site as that site apparently has rights to carry select NYT articles in full.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I think the NY Times gives you access to a few free articles per life or month until they nag you to register or subscribe.

You might even be able to find the articles on other sites for free like an article from the NYT I was told about and was able to read it for free on a different site as that site apparently has rights to carry select NYT articles in full.
Only problem was that it didn't give the title of the article in the link he provided.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Features of Dispute Resolution Mechanisms(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ashley Votruba [A2IS32HNJH3N1E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.82] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 69
Description: The purpose of this research is to better understand the public’s understanding of and/or experiences with different types of dispute resolution. To participate in this study, you must be the age of majority in the state where you are located. For all states except Alabama, Nebraska, and Mississippi the age of majority is 18 years old (this also includes Washington, D.C.). The age of majority in Alabama and Nebraska is 19 years old. And the age of majority in Mississippi is 21 years old. This study involves research.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Explain this! (3 mins) | Accept
Requester: Surveys [A3UZVHOLFVVAXW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$34.29] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.43] [Fast=4.90] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.74] [Reviews=85] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Available: 7
Description: -

The code for this was strange. It had a code I could clearly see, but it also had 5 more letters after it that were visible, but just barely. I copied them all, but the submit box wouldn't take it until I got rid of the extra letters. There better not be a rejection for wrong code!

Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 10 minute study about web searches | Accept
Requester: STQ-Surveys [A388Z19SP010HT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.27] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.94] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=38] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.70
Available: 6
Description: -

Last edited:

LumosDC

Reaction score

JCIII

Reaction score
A suvey about eSports and sports $1.00

HUGE amount of writing involved, almost every prompt requires you to write, I would avoid this like the plague.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
About 6 bucks away from goal, but my floors are clean and laundry is done.
Time for DOOL and a friendly white russian....
Good night and good luck to whoever is still working!

Status
Not open for further replies.