06/13 - Treasure Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

If you have a theme that you want to see, title-wise, video-wise, etc. for the new thread I would like to hear suggestions! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/daily-thread-ideas.1250/

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
This requester was under the name Kalido at the end of May (did a dozen HITs for them, then). The same task was 2 cents then, down to 1 cent. No TO. 3 day AA. Filler while waiting for bigger fish perhaps, I'm gonna pass at half the pay now

Title: Categorization | PANDA
Requester: Neil Terry [A2ARXJXV4QBGXS] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: We would like to categorize the websites listed into their relevant industries. Please copy and paste the website link into a new window and have a look around the website. Return to the assignment and select the appropriate industry tag/s from the list.
Time: 2 minutes
Hits Available: 4714
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
This requester was under the name Kalido at the end of May (did a dozen HITs for them, then). The same task was 2 cents then, down to 1 cent. No TO. 3 day AA. Filler while waiting for bigger fish perhaps, I'm gonna pass at half the pay now

Title: Categorization | PANDA
Requester: Neil Terry [A2ARXJXV4QBGXS] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: We would like to categorize the websites listed into their relevant industries. Please copy and paste the website link into a new window and have a look around the website. Return to the assignment and select the appropriate industry tag/s from the list.
Time: 2 minutes
Hits Available: 4714
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Masters has been granted
Those are totally not worth it for a penny! RUN!! :bolt:

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Title: The use of expert evidence for complex decision-making | PANDA
Requester: UNSW Forensic Lab [A5E8P2L5P6JBS] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.20 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.13 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 62 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to make some decisions and judgements about crimes.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 33
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: M2016MAX Study has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

3 1/2 mins ... but you have to change the "&" to a "?" in the URL of the survey to get it to work.

Reactions: Tarl

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Just the right time for a batch dance. For the curvy Grrls & those who :heart: them -

It's all about that Bass baby!!! Tell them other skinny b*tches hey! :wink:
Is it sad that this is one of my 3 years old daughters favorite songs? Lol

Last edited:

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Alright... I'm going AFK for a bit and organizing my desk while it's slow and attempting to hook up one of my old laptops as a 2nd monitor. Maybe finally unlock my Kindle for the google app store so I can finally run Swagbucks on it. Hopefully all this will help me be more productive when it picks up. Can someone tag me if something decent drops pretty please???

If only it were this easy! Lol

Reactions: Concise
Status
Not open for further replies.