06/15 - Troublesome Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this. I had it around the same time last year (mid February 2020). Definitely gonna get this test.
I think you have to take it BEFORE you get a vaccine to know and I don’t know if it is sensitive enough to measure whatever antibodies may be left after over a year

Reactions: Srndpty and rsmath

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
I think you have to take it BEFORE you get a vaccine to know and I don’t know if it is sensitive enough to measure whatever antibodies may be left after over a year
I haven't gotten the vaccine yet. I was exposed to someone that was definitely infectious at the beginning of this year and tested negative on day 6. Soooooo ... idk. We'll see.

Reactions: HelloHello

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Forgot to add, my roommate has a co-worker that was sick around that same time period. He's been in a study since summer of last year testing his antibodies (no vaccine) and he is still testing positive for antibodies.

I think the test is worth taking for me. Although I feel like this test should be free too. Tests weren't available at the beginning of this so many of us have had to speculate.

Reactions: HelloHello

Charlene22

Reaction score
I personally think it's a little slow right now. It really picks up when school is in session (with studies) but it's a hit and miss. Make sure you build your quals, though, that really helps.

I've been back turking for three days. Right now my PE is around $55 for the days combined. Can anyone tell me if that's decent? Also, would you consider mturk to be somewhat slow right now or are the hits pretty good compared to normal? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.