06/23 - Trivia Jeopardy Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
i texted her again tonight. she answered a little bit later. was happy sounding, but she doesn't hold a convo. said she was thinking of streaming playing video games on Twitch for the first time tonight. i told her "go for it!" and that i would watch. no reply. these women aren't interested in Peachy and it's just making me more down tbh
Maybe it's not meant to be, right now. You seem like you're still not over your last relationship, so you're just trying to enter into another one while you're still carrying that baggage. It's not fair to you or the people you meet. No one wants to be a rebound. Fly solo for a bit. Give yourself time to heal and grow as a person. When you're feeling 100% and not being weighed down by emotional BS, it shows. Maybe then, you might have better luck.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
EPA has issued a UV Alert for your area today

Ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun is expected to be
unusually intense.
I'm gonna die.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Lunnaku

Reaction score
You always have to remember that; everything is only temporary. Be in the present only, the past is something we cannot change, and the future hasn't happened.

Reactions: Cmoney

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Maybe it's not meant to be, right now. You seem like you're still not over your last relationship, so you're just trying to enter into another one while you're still carrying that baggage. It's not fair to you or the people you meet. No one wants to be a rebound. Fly solo for a bit. Give yourself time to heal and grow as a person. When you're feeling 100% and not being weighed down by emotional BS, it shows. Maybe then, you might have better luck.
I have more baggage than a commercial airplane to houston right now. and I know I don't want a relationship right now. I just want to talk to different women. And I know this will sound petty, but I worry about the ex moving out to college (3 hrs away) and finding someone new. which is likely, but the thought still makes me cringe. Anyways. That's why I'm getting a new place and a new turtle. and also a ps4

Status
Not open for further replies.