07/02 - Thinking of Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought it was a pretty fun Hit!
I liked it alot, at first, but towards the end I was hoping it was really the end. Mostly because I want to call it a night. I'm tired and ready for a little food and relaxation....

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I liked it alot, at first, but towards the end I was hoping it was really the end. Mostly because I want to call it a night. I'm tired and ready for a little food and relaxation....
Yes, I'm ready to call it a day. I got new toys today - an automatic can opener and some wireless rechargeable lights with a remote that turns them on and off and dims and has a timer. All sorts of stuff to play with. Also, I have a bunch of new books on my Kindle from the library! Oh, and I'm hungry too. Just trying to decide which can to open.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, I'm ready to call it a day. I got new toys today - an automatic can opener and some wireless rechargeable lights with a remote that turns them on and off and dims and has a timer. All sorts of stuff to play with. Also, I have a bunch of new books on my Kindle from the library! Oh, and I'm hungry too. Just trying to decide which can to open.
Enjoy your toys and new books! Hope you find something good to eat and enjoy the fruits of your mturk labor! I'm settling with cheese and crackers, and then bed with Netflix something.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Title: Academic Research Survey with Bonus(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Becca [AZMNPK3S92YUM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.23] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 50
Description: This is a research study about investors’ perceptions of company disclosures. If you have experience investing in individual stocks or mutual funds, and understand, in general terms, the purpose of external audits we would like to know your reaction to these disclosures. The study will take approximately 8 minutes. You will be asked to assume the role of an investor, read narratives, and answer questions based on the information provided. You will be compensated $0.50 for satisfactory participation and an extra $0.75 bonus for answering all unique comprehension and attention check questions correctly. No mobile devices.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [-1616035263-231023] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

Status
Not open for further replies.