07/03 - Signature Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess I'm done for the day, I did pretty well considering it's a Sunday and a holiday weekend. Time for a Tall White Ukrainian and whatever I can scrounge up in the kitchen. I did grocery shopping today, and there is plenty of food, but I am lazy...

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
9 min 49 - $9.17/hr - :thumbsup:

Title: Factors Influencing Hiring Decisions(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Isabelle Ponce-Pore [A639H1IVGQ0GV]
TurkerView: [ $11.55 / hour ]
Description: Individuals 18+ are invited to participate in a study examining factors influencing hiring decisions and answer questions about their attitudes and personal characteristics. The survey will last approximately 20 minutes, and participants will be given $1.50 compensation upon completion. To receive compensation, you must demonstrate satisfactory comprehension of the English language, be located in the United States, not be flagged as being non-human (i.e., a bot), and pass all manipulation checks.
For more information or to answer any questions, please contact Isabelle Ponce-Pore iponcep@bgsu.edu.

Select the link below to complete the survey. At the end of the survey, you will receive a unique code to paste into the box below to receive credit for taking the survey.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 33
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [11700178-372592] DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[35QUA2ABZIIR4JK0E1NW0KZVOCXEGS]

Status
Not open for further replies.