07/07 - Sevens Sunday!

Who’s your favorite progressive rock band?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
need $2.98 more to extend my double digit streak to 7 months and 7 days

Reactions: Michele

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
im not worried about a PE on a Sunday. the days will play themselves out

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
im not worried about a PE on a Sunday. the days will play themselves out
same, even after i came on here and said i had been gone for hours at a friend's house, i decided to leave again and went to another friend's house.

Tomorrow PE's going to be disrupted when UPS finally shows up and i have to go re-assemble my truck.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
UHG I hate these CPC Labs. They give you a word like Spreading and their attention check answers make no sense at all. So takes you forever to figure out what you did wrong

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Media multitasking and anxiety | PANDA
Requester: chloe [A3CALV8EKNBADM] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Participation involves completing a set of computerized tasks where you will be asked to respond to negative emotional words (e.g., panicky). You will also be asked to complete a series of short questionnaires on your media multitasking behaviour and pers
Time: 35 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: None;
19 mins. no code at the end

DatJersey

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Hamed Khaledi for work related to 39WICJI5AT331M3NN1NBQBJTL5I3Z8.
The value of your bonus is: $4.97 USD

From the game of investment with bonus hit earlier

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Making Judgments about Workplace Dilemmas | PANDA
Requester: MadLab [AX5EYXPQDWODU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this study, you will read about a common workplace dilemma, and then you will answer a few questions about the dilemma.
Time: 2100
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90;Location EqualTo US;workplaceDilemmas DoesNotExist
1 min

Reactions: Michele

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Tomorrow PE's going to be disrupted when UPS finally shows up and i have to go re-assemble my truck.
Unless UPS delivers it to the wrong address! (evil grin)

My street name is similar to another one so UPS screws up about 5% of the time. Sometimes it's a fun game to wonder if they will mess up the delivery but sometimes it's frustrating as it's something I have been expecting rather than wanting.

A package I've been wanting was really messed up by UPS - shipped from maine, supposed to have been here July 3rd but it will be a week late and it somehow ended up in Oregon instead of New Mexico. It was an upgrade of something I already have so it can wait. Guess I should be happy it wasn't FedEx and a Huawei package. :wink:

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Unless UPS delivers it to the wrong address! (evil grin)

My street name is similar to another one so UPS screws up about 5% of the time. Sometimes it's a fun game to wonder if they will mess up the delivery but sometimes it's frustrating as it's something I have been expecting rather than wanting.

A package I've been wanting was really messed up by UPS - shipped from maine, supposed to have been here July 3rd but it will be a week late and it somehow ended up in Oregon instead of New Mexico. It was an upgrade of something I already have so it can wait. Guess I should be happy it wasn't FedEx and a Huawei package. :wink:
That also happens here, i trade packages back and forth with the other person that has the same house number as mine in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.