07/07 - Sevens Sunday!

Who’s your favorite progressive rock band?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
We'll see! I think it's pretty likely when the player leaves the base path and collides.
His legs are so long, though, that was one stride of movement. Idk. In little league I was on the receiving end of a few of collisions at home plate and it happens. Will Marisnick slide feet first for the rest of the season? Probably. (Hopefully!)

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
His legs are so long, though, that was one stride of movement. Idk. In little league I was on the receiving end of a few of collisions at home plate and it happens. Will Marisnick slide feet first for the rest of the season? Probably. (Hopefully!)
I got spiked at first (the one time I got moved over from third!) by a kid who was out by two steps. Playing baseball sucks.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I got spiked at first (the one time I got moved over from third!) by a kid who was out by two steps. Playing baseball sucks.
Ha my knees sound like popcorn when I go up stairs thanks to playing catcher. If I could do it over again I would have at least tried to get a college scholarship out of it.

Reactions: redtokyoboxers

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Ha my knees sound like popcorn when I go up stairs thanks to playing catcher. If I could do it over again I would have at least tried to get a college scholarship out of it.
Once the pitches started moving and creeping into the high 80's I had to hang em up. Still the best defensive option at third (imo) at the school but girls got a lot more interesting than practice.

I coached JV softball team and my catcher was a tough sob. Should have been varsity but that team was stacked. She hated it when I moved her out to second but I thought it would be better for her to have legs rather than chasing wild pitches around the backstop.

Reactions: jklmnop and Peachy

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Would anyone like to make tomorrow's thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.