Have you seen Avengers: Endgame yet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamonjaded1

Reaction score
Reactions: Kuddish
Reaction score
Kinda hate that I'm not going to be able to lie to you guys and tell you that amazing batch is reject happy anymore.
Okay I just got done looking several pages back.

What batch? I need a good batch. The best batch I've had in weeks in MDataLabeler, and they're not great.

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Captain France

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Annotate chat messages and whole chats for intent, writing quality, and relevance. | Accept
Requester: Alexa Shopping NLP Research [A1W89ORI4UNV0T] Contact
TV: Hrly=$24.32 | Pay=Generous | Approval=Unrated | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 18
Description: You'll help us label messages in conversations, and classify these chats from a shopping-oriented game. To allow us to better analyze the results, you will annotate 3-5 chats, between 30-40 messages total.The task should take about 30-40 minutes, including time to read the detailed instructions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 3000; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
Should have read TO. Won't let you submit in the end. Wasted 45 mins. Trying to email requestor, I made a video showing them I had it done completely. Hope they respond.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Should have read TO. Won't let you submit in the end. Wasted 45 mins. Trying to email requestor, I made a video showing them I had it done completely. Hope they respond.
I took too long on the one I got, and it expired on me. painful. sounds like if I had finished in time, I still wouldn't have been able to count it.

DatJersey

Reaction score
I took too long on the one I got, and it expired on me. painful. sounds like if I had finished in time, I still wouldn't have been able to count it.
I'm sorry to say that this is due to a bug in our HIT, and we tried to shut it down as quickly as we could. It took more than an hour. We will compensate everyone affected as soon as possible. It will take a couple days to sort everything out. In the meantime, please accept my apologies. I can easily see how frustrating this must be for all the workers, and it does not reflect well on me.

Sincerely,

Marcus Collins

we won't need the video, I periodically save the data in case something like this happens, so your work should already be logged. I'll make sure you are compensated for it, and again, my apologies for this.

Marcus
I got these 2 responses so far but I doubt it because how did he still get the data if I had to return the hit? How will he know who it affected?

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say that this is due to a bug in our HIT, and we tried to shut it down as quickly as we could. It took more than an hour. We will compensate everyone affected as soon as possible. It will take a couple days to sort everything out. In the meantime, please accept my apologies. I can easily see how frustrating this must be for all the workers, and it does not reflect well on me.

Sincerely,

Marcus Collins

we won't need the video, I periodically save the data in case something like this happens, so your work should already be logged. I'll make sure you are compensated for it, and again, my apologies for this.

Marcus
I got these 2 responses so far but I doubt it because how did he still get the data if I had to return the hit? How will he know who it affected?
:writing:

• Haha
Reactions: DatJersey

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Sincerely,

Marcus Collins

Marcus
I messaged them too but didn't get a reply, rude. That hit making me think i had missed something was rather frustrating, good to know it was actually broken.

Reactions: cb456 and DatJersey

DatJersey

Reaction score
Yes, I log it to a separate server in the background just in case. So, while you’re filling out the HIT, it is periodically storing the results. It’s clearly better if you can submit it through the normal way, but this way I can recover from mistakes like this. Keep the video just in case, but I don’t think I’ll need it.

Marcus

We'll see (faith)

Last edited:
Reactions: cb456 and cyberwasp

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I just yelled (from my office) to my 12-year-old in the living room to quit making so much noise, whatever he was doing. He, in turn, yelled at the cat to quit it.

I couldn't figure out what the noise was to begin with and now I am even more confused. :thinking:

Dmillan

Reaction score
Anyone else getting rejected on the Beatrice Garcia, draw bounding boxes around the road obstructions? I am up to 4 so far.

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Policy Opinions(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Krosch Lab [A24RK7QQFRUIT3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.75 Generosity
★★★★ 4.78 Fairness
★★★★ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 25 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: U.S. citizens are invited to participate in a study about their opinions on a specific policy issue.
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 21
Reward: $0.64
Qualifications: Exc: [-163457569-157722] DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97;TP Panel: -2085012605 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Location In US
4:30 up to .25 cent bonus

Title: Policy Opinions(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Krosch Lab [A24RK7QQFRUIT3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.75 Generosity
★★★★ 4.78 Fairness
★★★★ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 25 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: U.S. citizens are invited to participate in a study about their opinions on a specific policy issue.
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 23
Reward: $0.48
Qualifications: Exc: [-299884262-157719] DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97;TP Panel: -2085012605 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Location In US
2:28 up to .25 cent bonus

Reactions: savvy

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Person reference resolution in dialogues part (expected time 6-8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Multimodal Data [A256YM86X9C16S] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 1200
HITs Available: 46
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Survey on perception of others(≈ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Req TV): $20.62/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.15] [Fair: 4.79] [Comm: 4.15] [Fast: 4.71]
Description:
Answer a short survey on perceptions of others, and some demographic data
Time: 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: da758708 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [1607] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -1558646501 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US; Exc: [-2093534471-157644] DoesNotExist ;

Status
Not open for further replies.