07/09 - Tiny House Tuesday!

Have you seen Avengers: Endgame yet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
This one is for over 55 living in retirement community.
I don't know if anyone here qualifies, but here it is just in case.
Title: 7 minute survey for people 55 and over who have moved into a senior living community in the past 5 years.Accept
Requester: Dax Howard [A3EVXW51XIBT46] Contact
TV: $32.21/hr TO: n/a TO2: n/a
Reward: $1.75
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This survey is for people 55 and older who have moved into retirement or senior living community in the past 5 years.
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Last edited:
Reactions: desallemands

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm kind of late to the game here and you've probably all discussed this, but I've always wanted to build a tiny house. Just to have done it. And I think the challenge would be fun.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm kind of late to the game here and you've probably all discussed this, but I've always wanted to build a tiny house. Just to have done it. And I think the challenge would be fun.
I want one of those obnoxious Boomer McMansions.

Reactions: MeTurks

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I just yelled (from my office) to my 12-year-old in the living room to quit making so much noise, whatever he was doing. He, in turn, yelled at the cat to quit it.

I couldn't figure out what the noise was to begin with and now I am even more confused. :thinking:
I've also been there yelling at family members. I was turking from my dad's house the other night doing vicky's, he was on the phone with his older lady friend (who I nickname "grandma" because she's like a grandma) and he was yelling everything because she's pretty much deaf and doesn't think anymore so nothing even simple processes without a lot of repetition until one of the times sticks. I was yelling to him "tell grandma to get hearing aids or else use tty. I need quiet so I can think about what I am doing". It's hard to pay close attention to do vickys properly when it's noisy. :wink:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Can't believe Justin Bieber won the ASG MVP this year! (yes, I know his name is Shane)

Very low standards for MVP this year if all you have to be is from the home team and strike out the side.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
:bunny:

a little bunny rear batch dance - see if it knocks something loose. PE 0.00 as I had doctors appt today so I had to sleep during the time in the morning that's usually been good for catching something lately and then haven't caught squat tonight since getting back.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
At least I'm awake this time. I can't say I was a huge fan of waking up at 3 am this morning for a batch that only ended up being big enough to make $6 off of.
I've been getting up, looking at it, turning hit monitor off, and going back to bed.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Would any of you wonderful people like to make tomorrow's thread?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
how big did the vicky batch get up to?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Sorry about the hiccup there. Having some sort of issue with our hosting provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.