07/12 - Fedal Friday!

How many times have you had a gun pulled on you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think everyone is full of shit on the polls. It is interesting to see the different backgrounds. We all have walked very different lives, yet here we are on MTC turking together. I have had a gun pulled on me four times. Three times by strangers, and once by a boyfriend who didn't like to be dumped (he also stalked me like 7 years later, but that's another story).

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a decision-making experiment | PANDA
Requester: MikeT [A3J1NUW16TK3AR] (Req TV): $27.45/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.63] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This is a decision-making experiment being conducted by researchers at Columbia University. Your decisions will determine how much you earn (paid to you as a bonus, in addition to the base payment)
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: done-ins DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a decision-making experiment | Accept
Requester: MikeT [A3J1NUW16TK3AR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$27.20] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.63] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a decision-making experiment being conducted by researchers at Columbia University. Your decisions will determine how much you earn (paid to you as a bonus, in addition to the base payment)
Qualifications: done-ins DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Merovign and jan

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, I thought it was some kind of gimmick thing they had that shot condiments into your mouth. Like the taco holder that looks like a harmonica.
and now i'm the one asking wth is that... and where can I get one.

Reactions: turkleton

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't think everyone is full of shit on the polls. It is interesting to see the different backgrounds. We all have walked very different lives, yet here we are on MTC turking together. I have had a gun pulled on me four times. Three times by strangers, and once by a boyfriend who didn't like to be dumped (he also stalked me like 7 years later, but that's another story).
Your story is more interesting than mine, it was just job related stuff. I did a year as a "Bail Enforcement Agent" aka Bounty Hunter back in my early 20s. Not worth.

• Wow
Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Your story is more interesting than mine, it was just job related stuff. I did a year as a "Bail Enforcement Agent" aka Bounty Hunter back in my early 20s. Not worth.
Yours were probably more dangerous. Only two of them did I really feel danger, and one was the lunatic ex boyfriend.

• Sad
Reactions: cyberwasp

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
and now i'm the one asking wth is that... and where can I get one.
I couldn't find anything online, but I swear I didn't imagine it. Maybe it was another food. If not, I'm inventing it.

Reactions: cb456

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Did else anyone do the Katerina Oberdieck $2 Social Science Survey(~ 10 minutes) HIT and get the exclusion page after finishing the whole survey?

I submitted it and sent a note. She doesn't have TV or TO feedback, so :nailbite:.
I'm sure someone else has already said, but it was a mistake. Submit with worker ID and she will approve it. She is trying to figure out a way to pay people who returned as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.