07/12 - Fedal Friday!

How many times have you had a gun pulled on you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
i enjoyed it. the two stand alone Tom Holland Spiderman movies have been pretty good imo

also Zendaya is cute
They have been. I thought this was better than the first. That mid credits scene was great.

And yes she is.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
They have been. I thought this was better than the first. That mid credits scene was great.

And yes she is.
you saw it too?

what do you think about the plot for the next one they teased?

HelloHello

Reaction score
Wondering when I will see the payment from Neevo for two projects done weeks ago!

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
poll - luckily zero. Still a decent part of town to live in.

Good reminder I need to get more serious about gun training courses at the indoor shooting range and get Betsy because the crime is slowly increasing in my decent area and I'm seeing a lot more strung out people that might be future threats to my safety and I might need Betsy to address.

Reactions: Peachy
Reaction score
I had a firearm pulled on me in a case of mistaken identity at the height of the recession. It was a week before I was scheduled to leave California. I climbed aboard my truck and headed to work, and I recall hearing a helicopter overhead, and I remember seeing a suspicious amount of cop cars cruising the neighborhood. I turned down a couple of blocks and was pulled over by a police officer. I saw in the rearview mirror that he was rushing towards me with a pistol drawn. I had the window down, and when he approached he kept screaming to see my hands. I threw my hands up, and the cop stared at me for a brief moment, then he spoke into his should, "it's not him." With that, he ran back to his cruiser and took off.

I shook as a lit a cigarette and went to work anyway. Ah, to be 18 again!
I think I've identified what you did wrong: you were in California.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

dreamonjaded1

Reaction score
I wish I could figure out what I'm missing so much. You guys have amazing PEs every day. I use MTS and am only averaging $15 a day. Any tips?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
pretty good. It is my sister's birthday so I just baked a cake and we're getting ready to cut into it.
Nice, happy birthday yourSister

Status
Not open for further replies.