Title: Complete a survey (~15 Minutes) | Accept
Requester: Eunjin Seo [AJFV9XCIT5PDH] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 2
Description: You will be paid $1 for participating in this study, with a potential to participate for follow-up surveys next week with at a higher rate.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Quals: You're doing it wrong.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
they are actually extensively studied because their regenerative abilities exceed many other amphibians. it sounds horrifying when you read what has been done to some of them, but they've made some amazing recoveries, including regenerating parts of their brain.
In the first BBC Planet Earth series, there are some great videos of axolotls in Colombia, I think. That is a great series. Even if you don't choose to watch the nature videos when you are doing your 60 cent surveys, you still want to watch Planet Earth.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
In the first BBC Planet Earth series, there are some great videos of axolotls in Colombia, I think. That is a great series. Even if you don't choose to watch the nature videos when you are doing your 60 cent surveys, you still want to watch Planet Earth.
Do you remember, around 1996(?), a week long series on discovery channel about the human brain?

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Do you remember, around 1996(?), a week long series on discovery channel about the human brain?
I don't think I ever saw that one. On the other hand, that is around when I got hooked on watching Seinfeld.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Reactions: Jaded

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about sharing money | Accept
Requester: Dr. Piers Howe [A1HLHHC4KIJB8I] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.43] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=44] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 600
Available: 1
Description: Answer questions about how money should be shared between you and another participant. Expected to take 5 minutes.
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, US; Opt-out DG completed DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
1 minute![/td][/tr]

Achilles2357

Reaction score
So... Distill wasn't working after the recent Prolific shift to the new site and I reinstalled Prolific Assistant , but apparently I was logged out and it showed me a bunch of +100 pound studies that I am not really qual'ed for. Someone must be desirable... you?

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"Mom, please don't be mad at me. I just wanted to walk to the store on the corner to get Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. It was so sunny out, I didn't think there would be a pop up thunderstorm. Yes, I know you always say to take my umbrella.

It's just fur, though. Now, it will be rainwater soft. It will dry out. Hey, can I borrow your hair dryer? I'll give you some of the candy I bought."

Status
Not open for further replies.