08/01 - Theoretical Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
INTERNATIONAL MAHJONG DAY
National IPA Day
RESPECT FOR PARENTS DAY
MINORITY DONOR AWARENESS DAY
NATIONAL RASPBERRY CREAM PIE DAY
NATIONAL GIRLFRIENDS DAY

Reactions: JanetW and Blakkat

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
A researcher has sent you a bonus payment for your response to their study.

Bonus earned:
$10.00

Nice way to start the day.
Nice!

I wanted to post JackNicholson nodding gif but cant figure it out. That $10 is a start to a good day.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Moji Spicy Crab Roll Sushi for lunch - surprisingly good and it comes with ginger, soy and wasabi - Just the ticket for another day where it will hit 100 and all I have is the portable AC

HelloHello

Reaction score
Connect
Video Interviews for Vocational Interest Assessment_Time 1

8/1/2024
4.00payment

32minutes
In this study, we are looking to see if automated video interviews can be used to infer vocational interests. This is time 1 of a two time-point study. By successfully completing time 1, you will be invited to complete time 2 after 4 weeks. You will be compensated twice for completing this two-part study. To participate in the study, you must 1) be at least 18 years old, 2) take this study on a laptop or desktop computer (no mobile device), 3) pass the video quality test embedded in the survey.
Provided by:hou12

Instructions from hou12
For the first part of the study, you will self-record some videos while answering interview questions through the online survey platform. For the second part of the study, you will self-rate a few survey scales on your interests, personality, well-being, etc. To receive full payment, you need to ensure the recorded videos are at least 1-minute long, good quality with your face in the center and well lit, and answered truthfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.