08/02 - Freezer Pop Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
When I did them, about an hour and a half ago, It said 15 was required! And, it did a countdown on each hit!
I did mine hours ago. I think the whatever/15 is just the counter because you can't do more than 15 of them.

Reactions: Blakkat

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
dang vicky qual, freaking most of these are being marked wrong, cuz they are wrong.. crap crap crap

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Is Vic's qual hits not submitting for anyone else? "
{"error":{"message":"Sorry an error occurred and we were unable to resolve it (tracking id: [f01ebf0f-fe02-4a7e-bc7d-01c1d482b5c0])","code":"com.workfusion.api.error.unknown","trackingId":"f01ebf0f-fe02-4a7e-bc7d-01c1d482b5c0"}}"
might help to clear your browser cache. I had a slam dunk Pricing Accuracy one, answered it, got this error, cleared my browser cache and then it submitted.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Your qualification score has been changed from 80 to 90 for qualification Pricing Accuracy.
Thanks for your work.

Edit: I missed the first one but kept going to 10 to get to 90.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Gives you options, especially on a potentially dead day so... :celebrate:

I started at 70, rose to 80, back to 70 and then hit the 15 wall so I'll have to see what happens, but I bet it's a fail despite my explanations of why I chose the answer I did and got the immediate red color feedback when my and her answers disagreed.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
yeah one of their correct answers was $10 off for me, but counted my answer wrong
I got screwed on one by thinking prices elsewhere were price-gouging but I guess she thought those prices on other sites was realistic and marked me wrong despite my explanation that I thought other sources might have been price gouging.

Reactions: Peachy

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
That's it, we're invading New Mexico.
you'll quickly change your mind and not want the corruption and hassle of having New Mexico! :p

Kinda wishing history was different and the Texas/NM border was the Rio Grande river (putting me 10 miles east of the NM/Texas line in Texas) instead of the NM/Texas line where it ended up.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
i have tickets to Greinke’s first start as an Astro on tuesday night

pls bby jesus win
could be interesting. Under 3 ERA at Minute Maid Park, almost 4 ERA against the Rockies and the Rockies know him from all the matchups in the NL West.

P.S. not a bobblehead night. But I'm guessing you're ready to nom nom nom on hot dogs.

Reactions: Peachy

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
PE: 12.99

Too high? Too low? Reasonable?

Don't care...not feeling it today (or all week). Thank goodness for side hustles.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PE $129.95

Can't complain about that, even though i only averaged $13.62 a hour today.
It seemed like an extra long day, i never got much of a break today, and the small break i did get, i got the yard mowed lol.

Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
PE: 12.99

Too high? Too low? Reasonable?

Don't care...not feeling it today (or all week). Thank goodness for side hustles.
I don't think there is such a thing as to high! Whether it's too low or reasonable all depends on your goals, and everything going on in your life! Also, it's hard to do much when your motivation isn't there.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think there is such a thing as to high! Whether it's too low or reasonable all depends on your goals, and everything going on in your life! Also, it's hard to do much when your motivation isn't there.
Not complaining. It was just a play on the Vicky qual. I'm used to the ebbs and flows of mturk. Besides last month I was 400 over my highest month which also resulted in another sweet goal inadvertently reached. :)

• Love
Reactions: Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Lol, I didn't catch the Vicky reference. I must be brain dead! Time to call it a night and have my White Russian!

Good luck night crew!

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
could be interesting. Under 3 ERA at Minute Maid Park, almost 4 ERA against the Rockies and the Rockies know him from all the matchups in the NL West.

P.S. not a bobblehead night. But I'm guessing you're ready to nom nom nom on hot dogs.
yeah this is my first non bobblehead night this summer. trading cards and dollar hot dogs this time around

not going for that though. just going to see Greinke and the team. it’s ironic his first start is against a NL west team though

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
So, I slept a lot today, and don't seem to be sleepy tonight. I'll make the thread tomorrow if anyone hasn't already called @dibs.

TissueHime @TissueHime

Reactions: jklmnop
Status
Not open for further replies.