08/03 Schism Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Online Research Studies for work related to 3QMELQS6Z8CEBZX1HO4JXHUECZER6I.
The value of your bonus is: $14.20 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Seems that I managed to sleep through all the fun today. It's apparently unsafe at the Walmart in El Paso. There are shooters there. Plus, you don't know where those potatoes have been....
Apparently it's any walmart now considering I think there was a shooting at a different walmart earlier this week making it two different walmarts this week alone. You also have to consider what you see on the "People of Walmart" website to make it clear going to walmart can not only be unsafe but sketchy.

Walmart clearly needs to hire security. Commercial crime stats came out in my city a few days ago and in the top five were three area Walmarts and two major, non-upscale shopping malls.

Reactions: alk69

dreamonjaded1

Reaction score
Husband is snoring, kid is outside chasing my mom with the water hose, and I'm sitting here just a turker asking for some surveys or something!:no:

alk69

Reaction score
Apparently it's any walmart now considering I think there was a shooting at a different walmart earlier this week making it two different walmarts this week alone. You also have to consider what you see on the "People of Walmart" website to make it clear going to walmart can not only be unsafe but sketchy.

Walmart clearly needs to hire security. Commercial crime stats came out in my city a few days ago and in the top five were three area Walmarts and two major, non-upscale shopping malls.
Yep. It's not just the criminals. it's the customers, too. A few years ago, a person of interest tried to snatch an old lady's(no, it was not me) purse in a Walmart parking lot. She drew down on him and he barely got outta there alive. The po-lice caught him 'cause of the myriad bullet holes in his car.

Reactions: Srndpty

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Critical thinking skills test | PANDA
Requester: SkillMetric Team [AMBMJ4ASK6GRY] (Req TV): $11.96/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.43] [Fair: 2.60] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 2.60]
Description:
Take a test of critical thinking skills.
Time: 24 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: already completed DoesNotExist ; to pay out DoesNotExist ;

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
What did you buy? Any plants?
I bought a citronella plant! It was on clearance in a nice hanging basket. It now lives by the back door on the patio.
Also paint samples because I hate the peach tan color of my house. We are starting with bathrooms because the one bathroom had some plumbing work done and we have to put up new dry wall anyway. That was the other stuff acquired. So obviously a blast.

Reactions: jan and scrmcasey

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Strange I never got a reject from Vicki before, but it did boost my score up to 80 on those qualification hits.
I feel like she rejected someone on the last qual batch she posted, too. I don't remember who it was though.

Reactions: klingeemonster
Status
Not open for further replies.