08/04 - Speedy Hungary Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I know you all will understand! I was at a family member's house today and I realized they had an LG TV. It took all I had to not ask them if I could use their TV for a bit. :party:
just tell them you are doing market research and it'll only take 10 minutes of their time, provided they pass the screener

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm going to have to find something more productive to do on the weekends in summer. It's been too brutal lately. I say this in general about my life all the time and if I had ever listened to myself I probably could've gotten through law school and pleaded insanity at my own bar exam by now.
You should deliver Chipotle to me.
Pays like $7 every Sunday

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Sunscreen Survey - 15 minutes | PANDA
Requester: beth goldstein [AZFP9BLF9D5FU] (Req TV): $27.00/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 1.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
Survey for those that qualify after 1 minute screener
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Participated in Sunscreen Survey DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
its 4:11 somewhere

Reactions: jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Maybe we should have a poll about what you do when you're waiting for mTurk to wake up and produce?
work on my webpage, research something I'm interested or curious about, chill outside or do yardwork outside (I have a baby monitor that will relay Hit Catcher announcements to me). I've been bad at not getting up earlier to do some turking before it dies later in the morning and for not working on my self-published reference that I need to do to try to earn some more significant income as it's apparent mturk is not the answer for a relative newbie like me until I build up closed quals and improve my turking methodology.

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
what's your tastiest delivery? :LOL:
I never dipped into that disgruntled level, haha. It was kinda lame we didn't REALLY know what our tips were or who from.

My car was apart one weekend and I'd arranged to borrow my friends. Which was a white 2007-ish Impala. Never knew what to wear as I wasn't going to buy one of those red hats or shirts or whatever and had a genius idea I thought. I bought and wore the jacket from the movie Drive. All weekend, even had the right car. I don't think one person got the reference. People would grab their bag and just look at me sort of judging me like a some idiot in a weird ass jacket. 10/10 experience.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: 15min Study: $0.5 Reward + Bonus of at least $2! | PANDA
Requester: T Graeber [A1A2RNKAI3E5DF] (Req TV): $19.87/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.71] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.43]
Description:
No mobile phone please! Survey crashes on mobiles.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Prevent retake DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I went to do other stuff a few hours ago and we were on page 6. Came to check in and we are only on page 7, which confirms it's still really slow and makes me feel better about watching tv.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I went to do other stuff a few hours ago and we were on page 6. Came to check in and we are only on page 7, which confirms it's still really slow and makes me feel better about watching tv.
It's pretty dead around here on weekends. I think all of the chatty people are in Discord.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Not complaining. It was just a play on the Vicky qual. I'm used to the ebbs and flows of mturk. Besides last month I was 400 over my highest month which also resulted in another sweet goal inadvertently reached. :)
Definitely a TV night. I'm going to make myself some snacky things and curl up in bed and relax!

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Future travel plan | Accept
Requester: Chau Nguyen [AZSVTL4H94JI2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$65.65] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Tell us your future travel plan in this simple 2-minute survey.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: cyberwasp
Status
Not open for further replies.