08/06 - Semisoft Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

Reactions: JanetW

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
National Fresh Breath Day
National Root Beer Float Day
National Wiggle Your Toes Day
National Disc Golf Day
National Jamaican Patty Day
National Mustard Day
National Play Outside Day
Mead Day
National Summit Day

alk69

Reaction score
Next to the last one! Hot posted now. Fast, simple......only one more to go after this. And it will be 20.00! If you're qual'd, GO!
Title: Spice Education Study Post Specific Spices and Herbs(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: o_lawler_SEP [A1TD1YAOE4P620] (Req TV): $87.12/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Hello!

Hello! This is the POST-specific spices and herbs survey. This is the second to last survey in this study. This is a study run by Penn State that consists of 11 consecutive surveys and assignments. 4 of the assignments are surveys through Qualtrics, one is a survey through Qualtrics that involves watching videos designed by Penn State Extension, and the Department of Nutritional Sciences, and the other 6 are diet recalls through ASA24. The consent form lays out all payments for each assignment, but if everything is completed the total payment is $80. The study will last four weeks but involves 4 hours of work total. The last survey will take 10 minutes and you will be paid $20 for that assignment.
Once again this is a longitudinal study that will take about 4 weeks to complete, but only involves 4 hours of work. The total payment for completing all assignments is $80.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exc: [378964-378375] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-378375] Exists ; Location In US;

Reactions: Charlene22

alk69

Reaction score
National Fresh Breath Day
National Root Beer Float Day
National Wiggle Your Toes Day
National Disc Golf Day
National Jamaican Patty Day
National Mustard Day
National Play Outside Day
Mead Day
National Summit Day