08/12 - Metropolitan Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

Reactions: HelloHello

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
3 mins easy peasy
Title: Answer a survey about pricingAccept
Requester: Sameer [AOTAQHNEHQVNM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.73][Pay=Low][Approval=Unrated][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=0.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=0.00][Reviews=1][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Description: The purpose of this study is to understand the behavior of individuals during buying or selling process. You would be asked to enter information regarding prices at which you will buy or sell certain goods under scenarios prescribed to you.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: msitb

HelloHello

Reaction score
Just as I was shutting down last night and planning to go to bed early and read for a while the electricity cut off still pretty warm in the 80s but there was a breeze. Looks like it was off until around 1:30 a.m. It was reported to be cut off by the electrical company due to wildfire. It was annoying to look left out the window and see there was power two blocks away (their traffic lights were working). Looking to the right, the Cathedral was dark and Fire Rescue had to come and extract someone trapped in an elevator there.

This morning the smoke is heavy and the air really stinks.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Product Advertisement Evaluations(~ 5 minutes)Accept
Requester: bhar_am [A8TYDJ6TMULKK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.62][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 00:15:00
Available: 27
Description: The purpose of this study is to examine factors that matter to consumers when evaluating certain types of products and their advertisements.
Qualifications: islfvr8491 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [387150235-450436] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Which image shows a better representation of the human-object interaction from a photo? | PANDA
Requester: MPI Dept. of Perceiving Systems [AXRUQMJCJU83Q]
TurkerView: [ $24.41 / hour ]
Description: You will see a picture in the middle, and two reconstructions of the human-object interaction next to it. Choose which side image shows a better reconstruction of the human-object interaction.
Duration: 40 Min
Available: 3
Reward: $3.50
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000
[3E9LIZY4C1C4VJQ8NM8RS1GYH6M6O0]

HelloHello

Reaction score
Get FREE $5 Amazon Video Credit from La Z Boy while supplies. Simply say to any Alexa enabled device “Start the La-Z-Boy Streaming Quiz.”, follow the prompts and at the end of the quiz you’ll need to provide your phone number to receive your free $5 Amazon Video Credit offer via link

It was glitchy. I had to try several times before I actually got a link by text.

I just read that you can do this if you have the Alexa app- just ask it “take the lazy boy streaming quiz” and type out your responses.

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Media Survey (Audio/Headphones Required)(~ 5 minutes)Accept
Requester: Mind and Society Center [A20CPZJDQ5QIJU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$25.04][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=5.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=3][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.07
Duration: 00:20:00
Available: 1
Description: Survey takes 5 - 8 minutes. Participants must listen to audio clips. Need headphones or a comfortable setting to listen to audio to participate.
Qualifications: Exc: [-1970441872-450455] DoesNotExist ; islfvr8491 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Status
Not open for further replies.