08/14 - Wonderful Wednesday!

Success mostly comes from:

• Forces outside of my control, natural talent, luck.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Hard work and persistence.

Votes: 33 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My handwriting sucks too. I think it’s because I was born left handed, and forced to switch.
I'm sorry they did that to you, they did that to one of my brothers and my dad!

I'm ambidextrous and suck at writhing with both hands unless it's in script.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Personality and Attitudes Survey(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Stephanie Anglin [A3LCRM9ZRBF9R7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.99] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 34
Description: This study involves answering survey questions about your personality, attitudes, and demographics.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

Reactions: scrmcasey

jan

Reaction score
Title: Celebrity Judgements(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Alex [A366LLBBFU3A4C] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.53] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.34] [Fast=3.81] [Comm=3.69] [Fair=3.97] [Reviews=41] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 11
Description: In this study, you will be shown a series of celebrities and make judgements based on them.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [2026975122-164472] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US; SurveyGroup [2050] DoesNotExist

Reactions: scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEWS(~ 9 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Center for Media Engagement [A1GFR8HDSRKCK1]
TurkerView: [ $16.01 / hour ]
Description: The purpose of this survey is to get your thoughts about news shared on social media.
Duration: 50 Min
Available: 19
Reward: $1.21
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [5282745-164614] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location In US
[3VF0G6A7L1U7QJ0QMMYUC8ROZNDYEV]

Reactions: Despairagus and jan

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mornin' Folks :coffeeman:

I managed to sleep until a decent hour today at least. Yay.

I'm too lazy to go quote but replying to some stuff i just read:
-I would choose the MLDS over the bad A9s because the MLDS raised their pay from 4 cents to 6 cents on them.
-I'm also left handed and have horrible hand writing. I always blamed it on the coil for the notebook being on the left side and always resting your hand on that to write back in school made you just want to finish writing quickly.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I typically write neatly, but I can always tell if I'm going to get a bad headache or anxiety attack if my writing looks off. Also, I find it funny that schools send home papers every year for my two oldest to sign, but they don't teach cursive anymore.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I typically write neatly, but I can always tell if I'm going to get a bad headache or anxiety attack if my writing looks off. Also, I find it funny that schools send home papers every year for my two oldest to sign, but they don't teach cursive anymore.
I had no idea they don't teach cursive anymore, but it kind of makes sense in a way. I imagine they prioritize something like typing over cursive now-a-days. When i was a Freshman in high school was the first year they offered a keyboarding class and i took it. But it was extra hard to learn back then because the computers were too slow to keep up with your typing so you had to wait several seconds to see if you made a mistake lol.

jan

Reaction score
I had no idea they don't teach cursive anymore, but it kind of makes sense in a way. I imagine they prioritize something like typing over cursive now-a-days. When i was a Freshman in high school was the first year they offered a keyboarding class and i took it. But it was extra hard to learn back then because the computers were too slow to keep up with your typing so you had to wait several seconds to see if you made a mistake lol.
I just hate that someday she will sign an important document.....and print her name. It seems like, at the very least- you should have a pretty signature.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Chance of bonus

Title: Reading the Mind from the Eyes and win up to $3 | PANDA
Requester: Empirica [AD7S6Y9Z8LIPA] (Req TV): $33.99/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Guess the emotion of the person in the picture
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; RME_score DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: scrmcasey and jan

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
THEY DON'T TEACH CURSIVE!!

I write all my nieces and nephews cards in it as protest.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Chance of bonus

Title: Reading the Mind from the Eyes and win up to $3 | PANDA
Requester: Empirica [AD7S6Y9Z8LIPA] (Req TV): $33.99/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Guess the emotion of the person in the picture
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; RME_score DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

The qual some of us randomly received the other day.
Empirica
RME_score

Lauren

Reaction score
I did this survey the other day that was giving a $5 bonus if you completed it. I didn’t qualify, so I just got the amount the HIT was for. The next day, I got an email saying I got the $5 bonus for completing the survey. A couple hours later, I got another email saying they realized it was a mistake, that I wasn’t supposed to get the bonus, and asked me to consider returning it. I don’t want bad karma, but I don’t see a way you can return a bonus? They technically did say, “And it is certainly fine if you don't, since it's our mistake”, so I guess that makes me feel a little better about keeping it, but I do know if it were me who made a mistake I would want someone to be kind enough to return it... :/

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I did this survey the other day that was giving a $5 bonus if you completed it. I didn’t qualify, so I just got the amount the HIT was for. The next day, I got an email saying I got the $5 bonus for completing the survey. A couple hours later, I got another email saying they realized it was a mistake, that I wasn’t supposed to get the bonus, and asked me to consider returning it. I don’t want bad karma, but I don’t see a way you can return a bonus? They technically did say, “And it is certainly fine if you don't, since it's our mistake”, so I guess that makes me feel a little better about keeping it, but I do know if it were me who made a mistake I would want someone to be kind enough to return it... :/
There's really no way to return it anyway, don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.