Do you love Sean Connery movies?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Morning, everyone. I have to take the forum down for a couple minutes because I apparently broke something and my overnight backups and stuff never ran. >.>

Should be quick.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Gators game was crazy last night
Gator @Gator

Reactions: Gator

alk69

Reaction score
Oh, I was wondering why I was able to get so many Geo's. I didn't even notice this. Was a special qualification. Horay! Day saved. Thanks GeoHIVE! I like cranes. We used to go camping to the Aransas Pass Bird sanctuary. Whooping cranes sometimes wintered there. And occasionally you could see them feeding with a group of Sandhill cranes on grain on the west end of Galveston. I bet they don't go there any more.

okimo

Reaction score
PE last week 83.54.

I'm still waiting on a bonus from the Timothy D. Wilson HIT on 8/18... I've messaged the requester but haven't heard back. What should I do next?

dreamonjaded1

Reaction score
I got the following email from a requester.... I emailed because I had ten minutes left but when I submitted it said time was up. Will this cause a rejection?

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

I feel sorry that I couldn't solve this time issue problem. I tried to solve this with another worker from my HIT, but it wasn't solved because of too many people in MTurk.
With these reasons, I couldn't compensate you and I promise you not to use your survey answers. I'm really sorry.

Thanks,
Jina

• Wow
Reactions: Sailor Ripley

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
I got the following email from a requester.... I emailed because I had ten minutes left but when I submitted it said time was up. Will this cause a rejection?

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

I feel sorry that I couldn't solve this time issue problem. I tried to solve this with another worker from my HIT, but it wasn't solved because of too many people in MTurk.
With these reasons, I couldn't compensate you and I promise you not to use your survey answers. I'm really sorry.

Thanks,
Jina
"I couldn't compensate you" certainly sounds like it unless it relied entirely on bonuses. I'd probably contact them back and explain what rejections do to workers and politely ask if you can retake it or something without the timer.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Farm Simulation HIT bonus should be showing up in your earnings if you did this HIT. Thanks to Scott for being a professional
requester with a timely payout and approval!

------------------

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Scott Merrill for work related to 3DZKAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
The value of your bonus is: $2.90 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for completing the survey. This bonus was calculated based upon your in game score

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

nmelssx

Reaction score
So something I'm really curious about. If it's possible for requester to know who already completed their HITs and for them to put "You've already completed the maximum amount of HITs allowed by this requester" on the page AFTER we already accepted their HITs, why can't they do it on the page before?

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Found on Reddit this morning, someone finally spotted where the erotica is going looks like!
That particular item was published in 2014, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is a newer version out there from some of the more recent HITs.

Too bad there isn't publically available sales numbers for this item to know how much money could have been made from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.