Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Not much to work on. Going to go watch TV for a bit. Might check back later.

Reactions: HelloHello

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about change in your workplace | PANDA
Requester: Jessica Ng [A168HW8EJ338LY] [TurkerView]
Description: Help us understand how employees respond to changes in the workplace
Duration: ~35min
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications:
  • Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1,
  • Masters Exists
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95,
HIT Time: 4 min, 52 sec
Catchability: Great

HelloHello

Reaction score
Hmm, my Amazon Payment is showing a 'Disburseable Balance' which I don't recall ever seeing before. In my case it's 0.00 given I have a negative balance. I'm thinking they're going to have us pay back the amounts deposited in error during the fiasco via pay for our ongoing work (which is what I would do if I were in their position). Hopefully, tomorrow we'll get the official word so we will have one less worry/concern on our minds.

Reactions: Blakkat

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I got 5 rejection from her myself I quick after that still have 1 pending I'm just waiting on that last rejection.
That is terrible. Now I feel just awful for posting the hit. Seemed pretty straight forward & I surely didn't think that would happen. Mine is still pending but at this point I'm not holding out much hope. Wonder if it would be worth contacting her?

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Update from Amazon Payments email just arrived:

Hello,

We’re writing to let you know that there was an issue that impacted your ability to transfer funds from your Amazon Payments account to your bank account from August 21 through August 22.

If you attempted to transfer funds during this period, they were delayed by 1-2 days. If you attempted the same transfer more than once, it may have been duplicated, resulting in an incorrect balance in your Amazon Payments account.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these transfer issues. In this case, any duplicate transfers made as a result of this issue will not be reversed and those funds will remain in your bank account.

We’re working hard to fix the incorrect Amazon Payments balance for all impacted Customers. This process may take a few days, we appreciate your continued patience. We’ll follow up again once the incorrect Amazon Payments balance issue is resolved.

Should you have any questions or need additional support, please contact us at https://pay.amazon.com/contact.

Sincerely,

The Amazon Payments Team

ryu4000

Reaction score
Hmm, my Amazon Payment is showing a 'Disburseable Balance' which I don't recall ever seeing before. In my case it's 0.00 given I have a negative balance. I'm thinking they're going to have us pay back the amounts deposited in error during the fiasco via pay for our ongoing work (which is what I would do if I were in their position). Hopefully, tomorrow we'll get the official word so we will have one less worry/concern on our minds.
This what i just seen in my email

Hello,

We’re writing to let you know that there was an issue that impacted your ability to transfer funds from your Amazon Payments account to your bank account from August 21 through August 22.

If you attempted to transfer funds during this period, they were delayed by 1-2 days. If you attempted the same transfer more than once, it may have been duplicated, resulting in an incorrect balance in your Amazon Payments account.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these transfer issues. In this case, any duplicate transfers made as a result of this issue will not be reversed and those funds will remain in your bank account.

We’re working hard to fix the incorrect Amazon Payments balance for all impacted Customers. This process may take a few days, we appreciate your continued patience. We’ll follow up again once the incorrect Amazon Payments balance issue is resolved.

Should you have any questions or need additional support, please contact us at https://pay.amazon.com/contact.

Sincerely,

The Amazon Payments Team

Robedom

Reaction score
Update from Amazon Payments email just arrived:

Hello,

Sincerely,

The Amazon Payments Team
Bank Error in your favor, collect $50...

...but you're gonna work for that money.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Are they really going to eat all this money?
Some people had a few thousand. :wideyed:
I mean they have insurance for these errors but that would crazy.
I have enough to cover my negative balance but am not transferring for a few days just in case. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.