08/29 - Gene Wilder Thursday!

Choose your Willy Wonka

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

This gif transcends alliteration

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
No phone
HIT Time: 2 minutes
Title: 5-Minute Consumer Experience Survey - 190829(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Zhongqiang Huang [A1C8ZTH39EDBSM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.87] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.54] [Fast=4.68] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.68] [Reviews=79] [ToS=4]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: In this study, participants will be asked to respond to some consumption questions. There are no right or wrong answers.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [166270-167730] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

HelloHello

Reaction score
Good morning - Couldn't sleep . . . I looked at my Amazon Payments and it shows that yesterday I received a Goodwill Credit in the amount of my formerly negative balance. I did not/have not, received a credit for the amount I transferred during the fiasco that they deducted from my negative balance.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all! I've been successfully here and keeping my routine for a few days so I'm feeling pretty good about it. I came back with only a daily goal of $20 but I've been hitting it and it's helping me to stay motivated/on task/coming back! Maybe it's not $30/day but.... :p

jan

Reaction score
Title: Project experiment | Accept
Requester: Mehrnoush Sarafan [A25F2KCTOPACNU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.95] [Pay=Low] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We are interested in understanding managerial decision-making in a project environment.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning - Couldn't sleep . . . I looked at my Amazon Payments and it shows that yesterday I received a Goodwill Credit in the amount of my formerly negative balance. I did not/have not, received a credit for the amount I transferred during the fiasco that they deducted from my negative balance.
Oh my goodness me too! I checked it last night all full of hope and positive thoughts and then I was like why did I do this to myself right before bed? I have had no changes of any kind yet though. They put in a...and it doesn't even...oh my. I'm sorry.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Choose a hotel to stay in for your vacation | Accept
Requester: cristina tudose [AJYO938GY79IC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.07
Duration: 5:00
Available: 3
Description: Choose a hotel to stay in from a list of options.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: scrmcasey

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Oh my goodness me too! I checked it last night all full of hope and positive thoughts and then I was like why did I do this to myself right before bed? I have had no changes of any kind yet though. They put in a...and it doesn't even...oh my. I'm sorry.
What did they say about that weird email they sent you the other day?

• Love
Reactions: theturkscribe

XWarrior

Reaction score
I also zeroed out m
I also transferred to get rid of the negative, that is part of the reason for the credit. We will not be recovering any "other/extra" for transferring to work off the negative or zero it out. As long as you did get your original funds and any extra based on what you had and how many times you attempted to withdraw to your bank. In this case we did the right thing but will not get any additional back. Reward yourself for being honorable, you will be blessed with a random windfall soon, I am sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.