08/31 - Techno Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
So I just did a seven minute study, and then when I got to the end (after I was giving a code and after I submitted) it came up to a new page which said "sorry you are not a good fit for this study." I would like to contact the requester, but I cannot find this hit because I've done like five hundred of them today, and I can't figure out how to sort by newest on the HITs Completed page.
This one?

Title: 5 min survey - phone plan preference | PANDA
Requester: MTurk Requester [A26H35SROLJ2I]
TurkerView: [ $13.56 / hour ]
Description: -
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 3
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • Location EqualTo US
[3ERG9KP7LI9S4FQTBXWSIM9NWCRCHT]

Lumius

Reaction score
That one did the same for me. Even though it asked me all the questions, it still had that page at the end. I think during survey creation, they forgot to program it to occur to be the end page only if screened out, not for everyone.

It's Google, so even if they randomly reject you, keep in contact, and eventually they will overturn.

Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
That one did the same for me. Even though it asked me all the questions, it still had that page at the end. I think during survey creation, they forgot to program it to occur to be the end page only if screened out, not for everyone.

It's Google, so even if they randomly reject you, keep in contact, and eventually they will overturn.
I would guess you are right. I just finished it, and got the same page after getting survey code. I am gonna submit!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: $12 for 2 day social media site beta test(~ 60 minutes)Accept
Requester: DOMINIC DIFRANZO [A3FLTWR1E4W5J0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.23][Pay=Underpaid][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=1.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=2][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 02:00:00
Available: 11
Description: You are invited to be in a research study of user interface testing for a social platform under development. You were selected as a possible participant because your feedback as an online user can help us improve the platform under development.
You will receive $0.50 for completing each of the pre- and post-study surveys, and $3 each day you test the site. To receive the daily $3, you must answer questions from the site, make at least 1 photo post to the site, and spend at least 5 minutes scrolling through the site. If you complete both surveys and use the site for 2 days, you will receive an additional $5.
The daily $3, $.50 for post survey, and $5 finish bonus will be paid at the end of the study as a bonus.
Qualifications: Exc: [337861466-316305] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Willie_Cat

Contributor
Reaction score
Yea, I had one for 50 cents about drones. One of the last questions was, what year is it? I clicked 2021 and out of the corner of my eye I saw it was a trick question and I was supposed to say it was 2019. Thought about it a while. Wrote a note to the requester saying what happened. Didn't send the note. Returned the HIT. Not worth a black mark. Haven't had one since three Angelas back. Still haven't forgiven her.

ronclark03

Reaction score
$66.62 to end the night. See you guys tomorrow

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
$1.63 in Ben Petersons, in 50 minutes.

I forget to turn that panda on, when it's slow...

{late night seems to be the time they dump bunches of em. Last few years anyway}

Status
Not open for further replies.