09/01 - Spa Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
Well, folks, here I am again with today's wake up panda. Not a bad button press task, but I like visual acuity work. Does allow breaks and the ability to slow down if you like. Nice if your wonky finger doesn't always hit the key. A eye burner though, so beware.
Title: Discrimination of shapes in rapid sequences (~45 minutes, ~537 trials, fullscreen, continuous sections) | PANDA
Requester: Ron Dekel [A1S6HC1ARVBRF6] (Req TV): $6.50/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.74] [Fair: 4.60] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
You will be shown rapid sequences of shapes and asked to identify what was shown.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.60
Qualifications: Participated_Test23 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 2000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;
HIT Time: nearly an hour for me, but I stopped and made cocoa to sip in the breaks. And I don't rush and it doesn't force you to. I judge 40 min at most --for the speedy, probably less.

Reactions: 80sBabe

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, folks, here I am again with today's wake up panda. Not a bad button press task, but I like visual acuity work. Does allow breaks and the ability to slow down if you like. Nice if your wonky finger doesn't always hit the key. A eye burner though, so beware.
Title: Discrimination of shapes in rapid sequences (~45 minutes, ~537 trials, fullscreen, continuous sections) | PANDA
Description:
You will be shown rapid sequences of shapes and asked to identify what was shown.
Qualifications: Participated_Test23 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 2000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;
HIT Time: nearly an hour for me, but I stopped and made cocoa to sip in the breaks. And I don't rush and it doesn't force you to. I judge 40 min at most --for the speedy, probably less.
Thanks. I was dizzy for hours after the last "eye burner" so I'm gonna have to pass on this one!

Reactions: alk69

alk69

Reaction score
Thanks. I was dizzy for hours after the last "eye burner" so I'm gonna have to pass on this one!
It required the ability of intense focus and an inability to blink. It did allow you to be slow on your responses. Nice-- so you can mentally regurgitate what you saw. Or just throw up in general.
edit: I should add, for the nerve challenged, that there are no bright flashing colors---it's all in a quiet muted grey. All 537 images of it.

Last edited:

Robedom

Reaction score
Description:
gotta do what you gotta do on Labor Day Sunday. :dead:

Reactions: alk69

alk69

Reaction score
Ah, well, Sergey let me have 14 this morning. All in some rare foreign language.

Reactions: HelloHello

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Congratulations to KellieS23 @KellieS23 for winning last week's Most Posts challenge!
:party:

This week's challenge is an all around category (regular posts will be worth 1 point, and HIT and Time posts will be worth 2 points) and will run until Saturday.

For more info on weekly challenges and to see the full results of last week, click here

Thanks for playing everyone!!

Robedom

Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey | Accept
Requester: Schechter Lab [A1E26Y2RDUNLIO] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Watch a few short videos and answer a short survey. Total expected time of 20 minutes.
Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Already Complete Survey DoesNotExist ; Age - 18 - 25 EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: scrmcasey

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i usually screenshot my mobile dashboard for the weekly pe
but my phone's usb cord isn't charging

weekly pe: $232.20

back to the grind this week

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning turk-fam :coffee:
I haven't been here on Sunday in a while, so please forgive this question that may have been asked too many times before:
Are ya'll getting the weekly earnings from MTS HIT Tracker and the bonuses from the mturk dashboard?
:sofa:

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning turk-fam :coffee:
I haven't been here on Sunday in a while, so please forgive this question that may have been asked too many times before:
Are ya'll getting the weekly earnings from MTS HIT Tracker and the bonuses from the mturk dashboard?
:sofa:
Yeah, thats how i've been doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.