09/01 - Spa Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
I am so glad we started climbing early.
I didn't want people to see how hard of a climb that was for me! We were up and back in 3 hours, though (we climbed Mount Monadnock.

I made it! And everything hurts :)

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about self-driving cars | Accept
Requester: Debargha Dey [AWDZTV94N8R4B] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$27.46] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.33] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about interacting with self-driving cars as a pedestrian
Qualifications: IntentComm1 DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; IntentCommWorkers DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
Hit Time: 6 min, short writing

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
How do you qual for so many usertests? I've been doing it for a while now ~ 5 months and barely get any. My rating is 5 stars as well.
how long are you on the site each day? do you constantly have a usertesting window open?

dreamonjaded1

Reaction score
There was a HIT last week and you were able to choose if you wanted to do a follow up that I believe was supposed to be today. You cad a group of numbers and had to count a number. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I am so glad we started climbing early.
I didn't want people to see how hard of a climb that was for me! We were up and back in 3 hours, though (we climbed Mount Monadnock.

I made it! And everything hurts :)
good kinda hurt

jan

Reaction score
Title: Short survey (about 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Sebastian Hafenbraedl [A1URKJIKFJJWKT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.36] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.84] [Fast=4.57] [Comm=4.08] [Fair=4.52] [Reviews=69] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 55:00
Available: 2
Description: You'll be asked to read instructions and then answer a few questions. US Participants only, participation is not possible via VPN, VPS or proxy servers that hide your country
Qualifications: Study3 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: savvy

jan

Reaction score
Title: A short survey about your most favorite big four sport team | Accept
Requester: James Zhang [A1MKR777N83VBP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=3.50] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Description: You will be asked to evaluate the branding strategy of esports teams
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Title: A short survey about your most favorite big four sport team | Accept
Requester: James Zhang [A1MKR777N83VBP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=3.50] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Description: You will be asked to evaluate the branding strategy of esports teams
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
Gator @Gator

Reactions: Gator

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
When will the next batch of these twitch hits finally come, they're my favorite thing >.>

neeb2k3

Reaction score
So i recently moved to Washington State. I was driving to Canada for the weekend and i submitted a survey on Canadian wifi. Is my account gonna get borked? I didn't even think about it.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
So i recently moved to Washington State. I was driving to Canada for the weekend and i submitted a survey on Canadian wifi. Is my account gonna get borked? I didn't even think about it.
probably not. You *might* get a rejection if a survey is checking your IP. But that's not the end of the world :). And you can always email the requester to explain (often works)

Reactions: neeb2k3

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Ok so I find this bizarre. The strongest hurricane to ever make landfall in Florida was the Labor Day Hurricane. Monday sep 2, 1935. So if it makes landfall here tomorrow(Labor Day Monday sep 2nd) at its current intensity we are looking at it being an almost repeat of history. only diff is its going up the east coast instead of the west.
On September 2, 1935, Labor Day, the hurricane reached a peak intensity of 892 mb. (Dorian has currently dropped to 910mb's) The hurricane made landfall later that night as a Category 5 storm, crossing the Florida Keys between Key West and Miami, FL. As it made landfall, the hurricane delivered maximum sustained winds of approximately 298 km/h (185 mph). After passing the Keys, the hurricane slowly recurved northward and closely paralleled Florida’s west coast. The then weakened hurricane made a second landfall as a Category 2 storm near Cedar Key, FL on the afternoon of 4 September. The hurricane quickly weakened to a tropical storm as it moved inland across Georgia and the Carolinas on 5 September. By the morning of 6 September the center of storm passed again into the Atlantic near Norfolk, Virginia. It quickly regained hurricane strength, but then rapidly weakened as it became extratropical. Remnants of the storm continued northeast until it became non-tropical south of Greenland on 10 September.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
https://definitions.uslegal.com/p/pre-trial-detention/

This is what i found to define it, but I am not going to try and say i understand it.
I took "The court finds the State Motion for Pretrial Detention is Moot. " to mean the state filed a motion to request the defendant be held in jail until trial and the motion is useless to consider (moot) because the courts agreed the defendant has the opportunity to bond out of jail so he will only be detained until trial if his bond isn't paid or if a future motion if filed and approved allows the bonds to be eliminated and releases the defendant until trial with no bond required.

Reactions: Miklast
Status
Not open for further replies.