09/02 - Labor Day Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robedom

Reaction score
EDIT: nevermind, asked earlier. ?

I think it can be if you work on a lot of batches that tend to get throttled a lot. Its handling of stuff like that is the main reason that I like to use it. If you primarily do surveys, then I think it might be harder to say. It offers some nice features that you won't find on MTS or Panda Crazy, but whether that would be worth paying for, idk.

I am finding myself using it more and more these days though.
Double edit: What features do you find most useful?

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Huh. I got 2 notices from Amazon that the withdrawal I made today to my bank account were being processed. One was processed and completed (begun this am at 9). The other 'processed' was later this evening (5pm) and is not yet completed. Both for same amount......

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
EDIT: nevermind, asked earlier. ?

I like it. You get a standalone app that is basically MTS oc steroids. HF/HC type of things built in. You can do hits in the app which is slick and it has a nice dashboard that has lots of hit tracking for dates. things you would find in hit tracker

Reactions: aveline

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: Punkle and savvy

Leatherass

Reaction score
So is Turkernator worth it?

..and by "it", I mean the 10 bucks a month subscription?
I have been using it for 'bout 10 months and I find it certainly "worth it" just for convenience alone once I got used to it.
Plus what Aveline already mentioned
As far as any type of earnings increase while using it? I dunno, It's not magic, let's put it that way, but I'd be pissed if tomorrow I had to turk without it

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
I have been using it for 'bout 10 months and I find it certainly "worth it" just for convenience alone once I got used to it.
As far as any type of earnings increase while using it? I dunno, It's not magic, let's put it that way, but I'd be pissed if tomorrow I had to turk without it
This was actually a good explanation as I'm focusing more on batches.

I can't wait to explain to my fiance how advice from a man on the internet named Leatherass has swayed me into a monthly subscription.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
For one, I think it handles batches well. A common trick to work faster by avoiding loading times on batches is to open several HITs in separate tabs and cycle through them as you work. That doesn't work very well when batches get throttled though, so you end up having to just run a panda and work out of queue, which can be a lot slower. TKR automatically loads the HITs in your queue in separate tabs, so you can run a panda to avoid dealing with the throttling, but still work out of multiple tabs to avoid the loading times. This works really well for the shorter 1c-5c HITs that might only require one keypress, and it's the primary reason that I use it.

As far as other functionality, I think the search is generally comparable to HIT Finder and the watchers offer similar options/flexibility to Panda Crazy. He is adding more to that though, which I think will make it far more valuable, but idk when that will be. It is nice having everything in one window, though. I already have so many browser windows set up across my monitors, it can be a lot to keep up with.

It is also convenient to have the hourly rate right there in front of you while you're working on something.

Leatherass

Reaction score
Oh and at the risk of sounding like a shill, The programmer is but a PM away, and the couple of issues that I had were fixed within a few hours
And a peek at the upcoming updates shows some neat stuff coming.

Come to think of it, it's not worth it at all and no one should use it except me

alk69

Reaction score
Another day, another 3.00. Not too bad for a button press. Doesn't make you rush if you don't want to. Can take breaks. A little tedious, but doable.
Title: Learn to choose the correct option! | PANDA
Requester: Edward Wasserman [A239ENJ1G4ACYC] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this HIT, you will learn to choose which of two pictures is correct, using your keyboard.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;
HIT Time: 40 min, but I finished my mac n' cheese first. Can easily be faster than me.

arvy

Goth Muppet
Reaction score
Oh and at the risk of sounding like a shill, The programmer is but a PM away, and the couple of issues that I had were fixed within a few hours
And a peek at the upcoming updates shows some neat stuff coming.

Come to think of it, it's not worth it at all and no one should use it except me
I decided to go ahead and spend the 10 bucks to try it out.

Also: Whenever a new search tool comes out, its fun because I get to block p9r and 411 richmond all over again!

Leatherass

Reaction score
I decided to go ahead and spend the 10 bucks to try it out.

Also: Whenever a new search tool comes out, its fun because I get to block p9r and 411 richmond all over again!
Cool, I hope you find it useful, any questions just ask...
somebody else.

I kid, I kid :wink:

Reactions: Blakkat and aveline

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
What is the best salsa brand you can find in most stores?

Reactions: WillowWolf
Status
Not open for further replies.