09/03 - Thrifty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Coping with COVID-19 and Self-Isolation Five Month Follow-up 8/27/2020(~ 60 minutes) | Accept
Requester: University of Toledo Psychology Department [A1SYMTQNOH0ZYR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.56] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 6
Description: The purpose of this study is to better understand people’s experiences coping with COVID-19 and self-isolation as a result of COVID-19.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I have not done this HIT

Re: Trolley Problems.

I hate Trolley Problems.

Q: A train is coming down a track toward a y-shaped split. You are standing at a switch. One person is lying on the track at on one of the arms of the split, and five people are lying across the track on the other. You cannot untie the people on the tracks. If you do not throw the switch, one person will die. If you do throw the switch, five people will die. What do you do?

A: Derail the train.
I do nothing and hope the 5 people were all murderers.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm done, and close enuff to goal. Besides, it's hard to work with a jerky cat that keeps walking across my keyboard or sits right in front of it so I can't see what I'm doing. This is the same cat that bites me and would eat me if I died, lol. No respect! I'm also hungry, so.....

HelloHello

Reaction score
I'm done, and close enuff to goal. Besides, it's hard to work with a jerky cat that keeps walking across my keyboard or sits right in front of it so I can't see what I'm doing. This is the same cat that bites me and would eat me if I died, lol. No respect! I'm also hungry, so.....
And I'd be close behind but I just caught that Toledo hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.