09/06 - [Feelin'] Good as Hell Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score

cassius

Reaction score
https://kdvr.com/2019/09/05/owner-o...each-at-myrtle-beach-during-hurricane-dorian/
The owner of the Jeep, who did not want to be identified, reached out to WMBF to explain how it got there.

He said his cousin rides a motorcycle and, because of the bad weather, he let his cousin borrow the Jeep.

"This morning he thought it would be cool to go on the beach and take a quick video of the sunrise before the storm came," the owner told WMBF.

The owner said he thinks his cousin went off a runoff because he was looking out the window and didn't realize it was in front of him.

His cousin called people trying to get the Jeep out but no one could help because of the conditions, the owner said.

"He avoided me for a good hour or two because he didn’t know what to say and then police actually came to the house," the owner told WMBF.

The owner said he hopes the Jeep isn't totaled but he thinks it probably is.
A tow company will get the Jeep off the beach when conditions improve.

UM, Ya think it's totaled? I'm pretty sure that engine is.....flooded, lol
In 1969 we had a flood, a bad one. fourth of July Ohio flood. One man was at his escape home/shack near a creek on my parents farm. His car was topped by the water. It was a newer car and the insurance company/mechanics dried it out and it served him the remainder of his life. He was old. He was also trapped there with two other men. Their cars weren't saved.

jan

Reaction score
Reactions: msitb and JanetW

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
https://kdvr.com/2019/09/05/owner-o...each-at-myrtle-beach-during-hurricane-dorian/
The owner of the Jeep, who did not want to be identified, reached out to WMBF to explain how it got there.

He said his cousin rides a motorcycle and, because of the bad weather, he let his cousin borrow the Jeep.

"This morning he thought it would be cool to go on the beach and take a quick video of the sunrise before the storm came," the owner told WMBF.

The owner said he thinks his cousin went off a runoff because he was looking out the window and didn't realize it was in front of him.

His cousin called people trying to get the Jeep out but no one could help because of the conditions, the owner said.

"He avoided me for a good hour or two because he didn’t know what to say and then police actually came to the house," the owner told WMBF.

The owner said he hopes the Jeep isn't totaled but he thinks it probably is.
A tow company will get the Jeep off the beach when conditions improve.

UM, Ya think it's totaled? I'm pretty sure that engine is.....flooded, lol
Annnnd some salt damage maybe

Reactions: jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Are sergeys supposed to have videos that play or just stills from videos? I caught my very first one but didn't see where to play the video but the instructions mention videos so I wasn't sure if I was supposed to rate the stills provided so I returned it.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Are sergeys supposed to have videos that play or just stills from videos? I caught my very first one but didn't see where to play the video but the instructions mention videos so I wasn't sure if I was supposed to rate the stills provided so I returned it.
Depends on the serge. Racy has a bunch of stills. Topics is a video.

mamaginabean

Reaction score
Did this and couldn't find the screenshot. I believe clipboard copies over whatever you've screenshot, so once I copied the confirmation code, my screenshot was nowhere to be found. Fuuuudge.

edit: I obviously don't know how to use the quote feature here, either lol. I'm referring to the video call HIT.

Reactions: Binxybaby

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
Title: Must complete on laptop/desktop - Survey about video calling (10min) | Accept
Requester: CallMturk [A1DVUMZBY5FQ5H] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.90] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.60
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 16
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
I had to paste the completion code first and then upload the screenshot to be able to submit, but good HIT. I'm still learning my way on the forum and hope this is okay to post and apologize if it's not.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Had to take the last two days off to handle some irl shit, but I'm ready, made a new plushie, and might actually set up a table for a craft fair at the end of the month!

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Title: A Work Opinions Study **Earn $1.00 for a 10-minute survey** | Accept
Requester: Survey Research [A1H9CS3WE060RE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.81] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.69] [Fast=4.72] [Comm=2.71] [Fair=4.85] [Reviews=68] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 120
Description: In this study, we are interested in your personal and work opinions and impressions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
5 mins really easy

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Had to take the last two days off to handle some irl shit, but I'm ready, made a new plushie, and might actually set up a table for a craft fair at the end of the month!
Thats exciting! I keep saying Im going to make more things to get an "inventory" but being excited about crafting comes in waves for me lol Im currently working on a knitted ghost!

Reaction score
I have done about 60 or so. I have never actually seen any videos play at all, and I have never received a rejection.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Thats exciting! I keep saying Im going to make more things to get an "inventory" but being excited about crafting comes in waves for me lol Im currently working on a knitted ghost!
Most of my "inventory" is stuff I've made over the past couple of years, so I feel you! I've been crocheting food plushies and my latest is a cute lil riceball! But today I have to grind again, haha, so I'll be putting some craft ideas on hold~

Objxw21

Reaction score
Morning. Any one been lucky enough to get "all_hit_cvt" granted? I put in a request for the quallification, but nothing yet.

Reactions: jan and Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning. Any one been lucky enough to get "all_hit_cvt" granted? I put in a request for the quallification, but nothing yet.
I have CVT, but not sure if you had to do a qual for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.