09/06 - [Feelin'] Good as Hell Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurkSerf

Totally
Reaction score
Anyone know a good script for the Victoria Reznyk hits? Never mind I don't have the qual. Wot wah.

Last edited:

TurkSerf

Totally
Reaction score
How'd anyone get the Victoria qual? It's a mystery to me. I clicked the request qual and sent it into the black hole but...

luvmycop

Reaction score
does anyone know why i have qualifications for mldata and victoria ect and then have to qualify again? this quailfication i already had and now i dont. ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 i did email mldata a few times and no responses as well as victoria

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
does anyone know why i have qualifications for mldata and victoria ect and then have to qualify again? this quailfication i already had and now i dont. ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 i did email mldata a few times and no responses as well as victoria
I think these long random string quals are disquald actually but don't quote me on that.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How'd anyone get the Victoria qual? It's a mystery to me. I clicked the request qual and sent it into the black hole but...
They put up qual HITs occasionally (maybe a couple of times a year?). You just have to be around when they post and get a high enough score on them to get the qualification.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurkSerf

luvmycop

Reaction score
yeah its strange i have done work for her and was already qualified now asking me to request again

Reactions: TurkSerf

luvmycop

Reaction score
I think these long random string quals are disquald actually but don't quote me on that.
i have already qual for them but now that is gone again not sure why and the requester dont contact back

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Looking at my include list is depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.