09/07 - Savvy Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beak

Reaction score
Title: Research Project: Help us understand how people use cloud storage like Dropbox and Google Drive! | Accept
Requester: Mohammad Taha Khan [A1QZIA79PMQ6I5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$33.22] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=3.67] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.33] [Reviews=12] [ToS=5]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 14.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Participate in a University of Illinois Chicago research study.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
If you do this make sure you go back into your google account and remove their permission. I would change passwords as well just in case. I made a garbage one just for this hit. Seems like a strange hit that could be sketchy but I did it.

Reactions: Trucker and jan

jan

Reaction score
Bianca has played well
and Serena has once again
buckled under Finals pressue again
(to this point)
Or just getting old. She can play well through the series....but it takes a toll on her and she can't marshal enough energy for the final.

Reactions: Peachy

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 15-minute survey about American living in the news media | PANDA
Requester: Gerald [A2AVLQN2YUSF39] [TurkerView]
Description: Complete a 15-minute survey in which you will be asked to read and answer questions about a brief news article detailing life in the U.S. There is a 15-second unpaid screener.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 7 min, 21 sec
Catchability: Great
Pros: Multiple Choice. No Writing. Well formatted in terms of questions per page.
Cons: No Progress Bar. Light Reading.

Reactions: jan

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Edward Cohen's approving from this afternoon.

Reactions: C to the J and jan

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
So whats a good VPN that you dont have to pay a ton upfront. "This is not being used with MTurk" I tried hide me, but on the freebie they only give you 2gb transfer for free.. thats like a pointless amount. then they want you to pay over $100 upfront for 3 years hell just to try it for a month is $15.. so no ty to that... Just looking for something safe, and had a good cheap monthly rate

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
So whats a good VPN that you dont have to pay a ton upfront. "This is not being used with MTurk" I tried hide me, but on the freebie they only give you 2gb transfer for free.. thats like a pointless amount. then they want you to pay over $100 upfront for 3 years hell just to try it for a month is $15.. so no ty to that... Just looking for something safe, and had a good cheap monthly rate
Windscribe is the best free VPN out there, you can google a promo code to get 50GB free usage, normal pricing is like 7 a month I think?

You can get deals on stacksocial for like $12 a year and such

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Windscribe is the best free VPN out there, you can google a promo code to get 50GB free usage, normal pricing is like 7 a month I think?

You can get deals on stacksocial for like $12 a year and such
Ty I will research it.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Trait Desirability Survey 11 | PANDA
Requester: Sarah Cogswell [A5D4LUO0E8HE3] [TurkerView]
Description: 15-minute survey; rate desirability of statements that can be used to describe a person
Duration: ~240min
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95,
  • Location EqualTo US,
HIT Time: 2 min, 59 sec
Catchability: Expiring Soon

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Wow, it gets hot in New Mexico.
she's next door. :wink: NM is only in the mid 90's today. Weird how it never got very hot when it should have been back in June/July and now that the weather is supposed to be cooling off, it's been the heat we should have had a month or two ago and not now.

Too early for me to call it another changing weather pattern related to global warming as it's only happened this season and not this way over several.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
lol Raiders
I was so behind the story. I saw breaking news that he was signed by the Patriots, missing the news that he was released by the Raiders.

I wonder if he acted up with the Raiders to try to get released and go to a better team or if he just became a thug all of a sudden (in the last year).

Beak

Reaction score
I was so behind the story. I saw breaking news that he was signed by the Patriots, missing the news that he was released by the Raiders.

I wonder if he acted up with the Raiders to try to get released and go to a better team or if he just became a thug all of a sudden (in the last year).
This isn't new. There's a reason the Steelers let him walk.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
This isn't new. There's a reason the Steelers let him walk.
I thought it was because of a DUI or something in Pittsburgh last year that led the Steelers to want to get rid of him.

At least he's in the right league - criminals welcomed in the NFL.

Beak

Reaction score
Or just getting old. She can play well through the series....but it takes a toll on her and she can't marshal enough energy for the final.
I think that's a lot of it. At the risk of having several ism's attached to me she's playing heavier than in the past and she's 37 years old now. Time catches up with everyone when it comes to sports but it's amazing what she's done and continues to do. I think she will get #24. It's just a matter of time if she keeps making finals. She'll run up on someone she beats with regularity.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.