Title: A 60-minute survey about your experiences YESTERDAY | PANDA
Requester: swbresearch [A2WAIGFL487P0E] (Req TV): $27.78/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.50] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.00]
Description:
List the events you experienced YESTERDAY and tell us how you felt about them
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $8.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
I just scooted in did my surveycomet and now its time for Saturday night. Good luck everyone in the footballs this is going to be a fun year for sure. Peace!

Reactions: cb456 and jklmnop
Reaction score
Any HIT Forker users here?

I am wondering why some hits that appear in the "HITs" section then go on to be logged in the "Logged HITs" section, and others don't. It appears totally random FWICS, but I am probably missing something obvious.

Is the author contactable at all?

Reactions: 2pale

Random Jobber

Reaction score

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I am wondering why some hits that appear in the "HITs" section then go on to be logged in the "Logged HITs" section, and others don't. It appears totally random FWICS, but I am probably missing something obvious.

If i had to guess, the hits that you are seeing that don't go down to the logged hits were probably already posted earlier, and is just further down in your logged hits list.

ThisPoorGuy

Reaction score

If i had to guess, the hits that you are seeing that don't go down to the logged hits were probably already posted earlier, and is just further down in your logged hits list.
^^^ This.

It won't re-add a HIT to the log if it's seen it before. Please double check the log...otherwise if you could give me an example of a thing that's not showing in both places I can look into it further.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
it was hot as balls here in Cruces.... June was awful and so was July... it could be because our swamp cooler doesn't like the extra humidity hanging around this year but the high 90s and then 100s in the past two months were awful... :p
put in a request for refrigerated air. :wink: Crazy that swamp coolers are the norm here when they work the worst when we need them the most in July and August (dew points 50s-60s, among the hottest temps of the year). It's when you pray even though you love the rain and severe thunderstorms and dynamic weather found here, you hope the monsoon moisture plume goes elsewhere so the swampy works better with dews in the 20s-30s.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
put in a request for refrigerated air. :wink: Crazy that swamp coolers are the norm here when they work the worst when we need them the most in July and August (dew points 50s-60s, among the hottest temps of the year). It's when you pray even though you love the rain and severe thunderstorms and dynamic weather found here, you hope the monsoon moisture plume goes elsewhere so the swampy works better with dews in the 20s-30s.
It's a small six apartment building and without going into a ton of detail.. the swamp cooler is the best that can be done. There was a whole fiasco with a roofer cheating our landlady and she's trying to deal with all this stuff for her father who is in the early/middle stages of dementia. When we moved in, there was refrigerated air and it was a monster that broke several times before it was replaced.. but when it worked.. our electric bill was double what it is with the swamp cooler.. so I'm good with evaporative coolers overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: rsmath
Reaction score
^^^ This.

It won't re-add a HIT to the log if it's seen it before. Please double check the log...otherwise if you could give me an example of a thing that's not showing in both places I can look into it further.
Here's an example, though it's hard to know whether it's appeared earlier or not, is there a way to do that?

It's a $0.10 hit (that appears in yellow for me) for "Flag Images...." that just appeared at 02.32 GMT. It's not anywhere in my logged HITs list at all. But it appears regularly in the HITs list. Maybe just a job nobody wants to do I guess...

What details do you want so you can confirm?

Reaction score
Here's an example, though it's hard to know whether it's appeared earlier or not, is there a way to do that?

It's a $0.10 hit (that appears in yellow for me) for "Flag Images...." that just appeared at 02.32 GMT. It's not anywhere in my logged HITs list at all. But it appears regularly in the HITs list. Maybe just a job nobody wants to do I guess...

What details do you want so you can confirm?
Then I just had one, a HIT I know quite well. "Determine a Company's ZIP code", from AWS HubSpot Turk Account / A2QNZJNNADT0V3. It popped up in my HIT list, then failed to pop up in the log. I haven't had one in the log since yesterday. My "Search Delay" is 6s, would it help if I reduced that to 4s?

ThisPoorGuy

Reaction score
Then I just had one, a HIT I know quite well. "Determine a Company's ZIP code", from AWS HubSpot Turk Account / A2QNZJNNADT0V3. It popped up in my HIT list, then failed to pop up in the log. I haven't had one in the log since yesterday. My "Search Delay" is 6s, would it help if I reduced that to 4s?
I'm looking at this and I'm not seeing anything on my machine that's not showing up in the log...hrm. Odd.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I used to have the same problem on laptops because my wrist would hit the touch pad while I was typing, causing the cursor to move to wherever my mouse was pointing.
I'll test tomorrow and see if that is what I was doing. But I just plugged in a normal keyboard, and its's working great, to my surprise. :) Thanks for the insight!

Reactions: Punkle

alk69

Reaction score
I'm looking at this and I'm not seeing anything on my machine that's not showing up in the log...hrm. Odd.
I've been seeing this rarely ever so often, too. Something pops up in the scanned HITs but never appears in the log. Thought I was just missing it. Or going la-la.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A 60-minute survey about your experiences YESTERDAY | PANDA
Requester: swbresearch [A2WAIGFL487P0E] (Req TV): $27.78/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.50] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.00]
Description:
List the events you experienced YESTERDAY and tell us how you felt about them
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $8.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;
Of COURSE, they reposted it while I was getting groceries/had my PC paused.

Reactions: cb456
Status
Not open for further replies.