09/10 - Theoretical Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkinusa

Reaction score
long time no post

Did c-sats post today? I was working on them last night and I'm starting to think I got blocked.

edit:boo-urns

Reactions: Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about consumer experiences, advertising, and comprehension (approx 8-9 min, PC ONLY) | Accept
Requester: Marketing Lab [AMQ1L1560V038] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.03] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.09] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=3.67] [Reviews=11] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.55
Duration: 24:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a short survey about consumer experiences, advertising, and comprehension abilities
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
long time no post

Did c-sats post today? I was working on them last night and I'm starting to think I got blocked.

Yes, and they are still up although many are broken.
Look on mturk and see if you can see them. I've been just grabbing them from there.

Last edited:

freekshow420

Reaction score
long time no post

i messaged them and asked them about the issue i was having with not being able to see them anymore , honestly do not think i ever have done them because i thought they were not good to do (but i know now lol) and was told that they could not find anything on my worker id and asked me to double check my Id as if i gave them a false id , so i sent them another message with a screenshot lol.

turkinusa

Reaction score
Yes, and they are still up although many are broken.
Look on mturk and see if you can see them. I've been just grabbing them from there.
hmm, I've searched several times today with all filters off and I see nothing. When I turn on a panda it goes purple and clicking the panda link in hit finder gives me that requester qual message. I'm not too hopeful ha
i messaged them and asked them about the issue i was having with not being able to see them anymore , honestly do not think i ever have done them because i thought they were not good to do (but i know now lol) and was told that they could not find anything on my worker id and asked me to double check my Id as if i gave them a false id , so i sent them another message with a screenshot lol.
I'm going to send them a message. I've done hundreds of them over the years, the exact same way I've always been doing them, so idk idk maybe it's related to how many are cancelled/broken right now lol

edit: okay so google + amazon say if they blocked me I should have gotten a message with the reason why. Nothing in my email account at all, not even the spam folder. Hmmmm

Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Once again, just 3 bucks away from calling it done, but I thought I had that covered with a requester I appealed to for a compensation hit. He responded (good sign), apologized for my inconvenience, and wanted to do it through Venmo (not good) - I respond by sending him info on creating a compensation hit. A few hours later, I get a "qualification revoked" with reason "compensation hit" - so now, I lost faith... now I gotta get 3 more bucks somewhere else, lol

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short Mobile phone survey(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Sy Lab [A298CWETF5R0IU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.04] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Some mobile providers are testing the effectiveness of email communications. The survey will ask for your reactions to different communications about bill payments.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

CantGetaJob

Reaction score
How many of these Noah Turk "try to get the chat bot to say something offensive" things are you allowed to do? I've only done one, but they made it sound like you could do multiple based on threatening to block me from the hits when it timed out the first time I tried.

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
It's interesting that's their reply because I noticed this morning, I'm going right into the surgical video. I used to have to watch a demo and give my turker ID. But all day they were right into the video. Either it's an error on their end or they streamlined and forgot to change the way the backend worked!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
How many of these Noah Turk "try to get the chat bot to say something offensive" things are you allowed to do? I've only done one, but they made it sound like you could do multiple based on threatening to block me from the hits when it timed out the first time I tried.
I haven't done more than a few of his various hits lately, but based on past experiences, you can do multiple. Accept another one and see if you can do it.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
This was kind of neat because it was just from a little 15 cent, plant survey

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Positly for work related to 3M93N4X8HKHPQV065VQW8PC2XXFSJR.
The value of your bonus is: $1.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus for Get a bonus when you participate in our study about indoor plants and planters!.
Thank you for completing our planter survey!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
same. crazy they had to offer a bonus of an unknown amount to get responses since the original posting did not mention bonus. i'm pleasantly surprised it was $1.25.

Acidhoe

Reaction score
It's interesting that's their reply because I noticed this morning, I'm going right into the surgical video. I used to have to watch a demo and give my turker ID. But all day they were right into the video. Either it's an error on their end or they streamlined and forgot to change the way the backend worked!
I sent them a message asking why I was blocked (nicely) because i have never done more than one at a time, followed the rules, etc. They responded and said ".....fortunately you are not blocked on our end but we have been having some issues with the HITs. If it does not clear up feel free to contact me again..."

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Empirica for work related to 344M16OZLLHJ4Y9DUYICCHOYA46NEU.
The value of your bonus is: $2.74 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Reactions: cb456 and Acidhoe

JCIII

Reaction score
I was happy to see a good HIT this late at night from USC

Julie
Make Decisions(~ 23 minutes)
$3.10

Also a small bonus is possible (I got a $0.68 bonus)

Reactions: Michele

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I sent them a message asking why I was blocked (nicely) because i have never done more than one at a time, followed the rules, etc. They responded and said ".....fortunately you are not blocked on our end but we have been having some issues with the HITs. If it does not clear up feel free to contact me again..."
if you are able to find the qual entry in your qual list, what does it say?

mine says :
C-SATS Allowed V1C-SATS Mechanical Turk (Production)Allowed to work on C-SATS HITs. This is intended to be used temporarily for QA.08/06/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.