Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
No code

Title: Brief product design activity(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: christina [A832NFL6G1MT4]
TurkerView: [ $14.68 / hour ]
Description: Complete a short product design activity and answer a few questions about the process
Duration: 40 Min
Available: 14
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [319643-319054] DoesNotExist
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[30F178BT5TRNAYYHMPF2KOG023OTAI]

Last edited:

PandaThief

Reaction score
Olá Turkers, sou um trabalhador brasileiro, alguém sabe alguma dica para esses dias sombrios? Tem estado muito fraco este mês

I'm new here, sorry if I made a mistake posting here :)

Vá para o reddit, você encontrará melhores informações lá, verifique a barra lateral para dicas e o tópico de novato

Reactions: Takimoto

jan

Reaction score
Olá Turkers, sou um trabalhador brasileiro, alguém sabe alguma dica para esses dias sombrios? Tem estado muito fraco este mês

I'm new here, sorry if I made a mistake posting here :)
do what you can (always be qual'ing)
and spend time doing other things. I got my car fixed this morning, bought firewood, and found someone to install my new woodstove.

I've also been trolling some agencies south of me - thinking it might be okay to head out into the world for a job-job.

turking sucks

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
lmao. some of these requesters should be evaluated before they can post. If i were taking that study i would of made up a bunch of funny responses for that question that had nothing to do with sexual interactions. If they rejected i would of just been like, You do not know what turns me on.. Maybe i like blowing up sockem boppers and dressing up like randy savage and yelling "OOOOO YEAH The Mega Powers" before jumping into a pool of Nutella with my championship belt.
hey now, don't be writing about my fetish w/o giving me credit

JCIII

Reaction score
I just got in the mail today a summons for jury duty :(
I was thinking that I could tell them I can't because I am already on the Empirical Jury.

Jury Duty - The Kind You Can Do In Your PJs

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
and spend time doing other things. I got my car fixed this morning, bought firewood, and found someone to install my new woodstove.

I've also been trolling some agencies south of me - thinking it might be okay to head out into the world for a job-job.

turking sucks
Yeah. It's looking more and more like I am going to have to head back out into the real work world here in the not too distant future. Need to probably hit the weights and trim up the beard if I want anyone to take me seriously, but I need to dust off the ol' resume and start hitting the pavement.

Takimoto

Reaction score

turking sucks
Really... 2 months ago I was getting something considerably higher than the salary of a Brazilian but this month it's very quiet and my ones quals show up very little.
I take this opportunity to advance some college stuff and play something in that time.

(I'm using the translator, sorry for any error)

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello and jan

PandaThief

Reaction score

turking sucks
also sign up for prolific, well worth a few bucks when it's slow here
https://prolific.co/

Reactions: jan

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
I just got in the mail today a summons for jury duty :(
I was thinking that I could tell them I can't because I am already on the Empirical Jury.

Jury Duty - The Kind You Can Do In Your PJs
ohio used to have an automatic exemption for firefighters. God, how I missed that once I took injury retirment

jan

Reaction score
what's up with the stock market today :spin:

Reactions: HelloHello

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
also sign up for prolific, well worth a few bucks when it's slow here
https://prolific.co/
I've never had a real job - I was a firefighter :cool:
check out reddit beer money some good gigs there sometimes, reddit work online, rat race rebellion, skip the drive, work at home woman. Also myachievement.com (health studies - got $400 last year for one study plus a free garmin fitness tracker)
And if you want to know how to upcycle pallets into furniture, hit me up

Reactions: PandaThief

jan

Reaction score
Title: A short study on your opinion(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: E S [A3PEEBFTVESGEG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.99] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 30:00
Available: 42
Description: Must be completed on PC
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [317006568-319062] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

PandaThief

Reaction score
check out reddit beer money some good gigs there sometimes, reddit work online, rat race rebellion, skip the drive, work at home woman. Also myachievement.com (health studies - got $400 last year for one study plus a free garmin fitness tracker)

I found doing a few runs of Instacart after i'm done turking for the day is well worth it to make up the difference here when its awful, sometimes i make 60-70 from 7-9. I find r/beermoney a hit or miss

Reactions: JanetW

freekshow420

Reaction score
I saw something recently about hitting up fiver and buying a bulk amount of coloring pages for kids for like 15 bucks then selling each colored page on etsy for 3$ each. Don't know the exact specifics, but if its true then it could be a potential way to make some money by just coloring lol

Status
Not open for further replies.