09/18 - Situational Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Reactions: HelloHello and jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: Adult sequencing(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: McWilliams Child Law Lab [AF4OT51T2J6RR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.87] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 3
Description: The Child and the Law Laboratory is seeking participants 18 years of age or older and English- speaking for a study on adults’ event sequencing and perception of children’s legal responses. This study involves a 30-minute session where you will be asked to watch two short videos and make judgments about the timing and sequencing of the events in the videos. You will also be asked to read six attorney questions and six exchanges between an attorney and a child witness, and then make judgments about the questions and the child’s responses. You will also be asked to complete a demographic questionnaire. Our goal is to gain a better understanding of how adults conceptualize event sequencing and children’s legal responses. Participants will be compensated $5.00 for participation (approximately equivalent to $0.16 a minute). In order to receive credit you must complete 90% of the survey. To sign up, please follow the link or contact a research team member at kmcwilliams@jjay.cuny.edu. Note: This study will ask you to read attorney questions and child witness responses regarding a child sexual abuse case. If the mention or mere recall of this type of event will be upsetting or harmful to you, you should not participate in this study. This study has been approved by The City University of New York Human Research Protection Program (2022-0384-JohnJay).
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [-925301363-384520] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
2 mins, some writing, watch the 15 min timer
Title: Determine the most relevant search resultAccept
Requester: Marat Gaziev [A1GCAF3SFPGXZA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$40.86][Pay=Unrated][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00][Fast=5.00][Comm=5.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=1][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 00:15:00
Available: 1
Description: Imagine you're looking for a senior home for yourself or a loved one. Go to Google.com and search for a senior home. Visit each site that shows up on Google and determine the most relevant and useful result/site. Describe why you found it useful.
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Masters Exists

jan

Reaction score
went to lehman's yesterday. lots of wood stoves in.
you can't buy seasoned wood where I am (I got a cord of green. Well........if they ever deliver it!)

I drove up to a place that kiln dries wood (super expensive) and they could give me two cords......next April! The woman was really nice and offered to give me some of their discards (have to drive up later this week or next and pick up that).

Otherwise........ :(

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
18 mins taking it slow
Title: 30 minute survey - Internet use, society, and personalityAccept
Requester: Robert J Thomson [A3JIN64DHIFZNQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.30][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.93][Fast=4.86][Comm=5.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=18][ToS=1]
Reward: $4.00
Duration: 05:00:00
Description: Answer this 30 minute student-led anonymous survey about behavior on the Internet
Qualifications: Has not Completed HIT EqualTo 0; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: alk69

cassius

Reaction score
you can't buy seasoned wood where I am (I got a cord of green. Well........if they ever deliver it!)

I drove up to a place that kiln dries wood (super expensive) and they could give me two cords......next April! The woman was really nice and offered to give me some of their discards (have to drive up later this week or next and pick up that).

Otherwise........ :(
had a severe tornado come through a six mile nearby area early spring. left lots of destruction. Forced closures of many trails in severals important parks including mohican state park. just now getting a lot of them open. plenty of firewood in all that. plus seens lots for sale around here but them we would - wood? :) all those amish!

joylura

Reaction score
Hi
My account suspended 2 years before for policy violation. But yesterday I got mail for asking proof. Is there any possibility to reinstating my account?🤔🤔🤔🤔

PandaThief

Reaction score
Hi
My account suspended 2 years before for policy violation. But yesterday I got mail for asking proof. Is there any possibility to reinstating my account?🤔🤔🤔🤔

Proof of what ? If they are asking for proof you have to provide it

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Visual memory task | PANDA
Requester: Jasmine Herszage [A1OG7KQNZIM8EV]
TurkerView: [ $11.36 / hour ]
Description: A short memory task in which you will be requested to recognize images that have been shown during the experiment
Duration: 60 Min
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Location EqualTo US
[3HYDIS22D1T6W710ZGJ4UBU7GIYN5S]

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: Opinion Survey(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Research Center [A3H7VSVDYXA00O] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.89] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.61
Duration: 14:00
Available: 9
Description: Share your opinion about your product preferences.
Qualifications: Exc: [381738847-384535] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

jan

Reaction score
My Id proof and I provided it. Waiting for reply.☹
well, either this will work and it's what they need
or it won't......
Good luck! I hope you get your account back

Reactions: HelloHello

jan

Reaction score
Title: Some short judgments(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Research2020 [A22U02WKALJD90] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.87] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 23
Description: survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [12323319-384537] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Work experiences on MTurk - Survey 1/4(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Sofia [A1ZOA5N1F74BG2]
TurkerView: [ $10.52 / hour ]
Description: Dear participant,

Thank you for your interest in our research project (consisting of four short surveys: 1 right now, and three over the course of the day tomorrow) about your work experiences and usage of forums, platforms, and social media in relation to your work on MTurk that we conduct at the WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management in cooperation with Trinity Business School.
To take part in this survey project, you need to be an active user of online forums (e.g., Reddit), platforms (e.g., Turkerview), or social media (e.g., Whatsapp groups or Facebook groups) related to your work on MTurk at least on a weekly basis (i.e., at least once per week). If this does not apply to you, please do not proceed as you will be screened-out later on anyways.
This first survey right now will take around 8 minutes of your time and you will receive 1$ for participating. Furthermore, we will include you as eligible participants to three more surveys that will all take place tomorrow. If you already know that you will not be available to fill in the surveys tomorrow, please do not proceed.

The second survey will be available tomorrow from late morning until noon and will take around 7 minutes of your time (compensation: 0.90$).

The third survey will be available tomorrow from noon until afternoon and will take around 5 minutes (compensation: 0.50$).

The fourth and final survey will be available tomorrow from afternoon until early evening (i.e., towards the end of your work day) and will take around 2 minutes (compensation: 0.20$).

If you complete all four surveys you will additionally be paid a bonus of 1.50$. In total, you can thus earn 4.10$.

Thank you very much in advance!
Duration: 45 Min
Available: 10
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Exc: [381532415-384532] DoesNotExist
  • Location In US
[3P15LLOASAUAEKGGLPZXD56LV5P9ZA]

Status