Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

- Victor Hugo

It's Tuesday. You're sitting at your chair right now and reading this. Hi. It's me Peachy. I love you. Yes, you. We are a family here at MTC. If you're reading this and you're not registered... I love you, too. I use to be a lurker just like you on MTG before coming over here. Don't be afraid to sign up. We have great mods and posters. Most everyone is willing to help you out.

As this day begins, love yourself. I had a friend tell me not too long ago... that people come and go. The true ones will stick with you. The other night, funny enough, I was on Youtube. Early in the morning. Not much up on mTurk. I re-watched the video of The Verve's - "Bitter Sweet Symphony". Yeah, everyone knows that song. I've seen the music video countless times as well, but I never digested it truly. I'm sure you've seen it. The lead singer walks on a crowded sidewalk, seemingly to be really rude. Not having regard for anyone.. bumping into people, not stopping, etc. He walks alone for 98% of the video.

However, at the very end the rest of his band joins him and walks with him. It reminded me of what my friend told me. The people truest to you will stick with you, no matter what. And for the people that leave your life? Let them leave. They're not right for you. They become strangers who you've had memories with. And yes those memories may be sharp and painful to look back on, but as time passes... and you begin to heal... you experience and begin new memories with other people who enter in your life.

Will those people stick? Maybe. Maybe not.

You just have to love the most important person in your life first - yourself and let the rest fall into place. Work hard and advance in life. Do what you want to do. And if those new people don't stick, you'll still have yourself and your aspirations. They don't deserve another chapter of your story. Be the hero of your own story. Be the best fucking hero a story can possibly have.

So with that said... it may seem like a mundane Tuesday on the calendar. It's not. Make today count. It's September 20, 2016 and today will be amazing. Why? Because each and everyone of you fucking rock. You're all special and if you're not feeling loved for whatever reason -- just remember that you are.

Peachy loves you.

Last edited:

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

- Victor Hugo

It's Tuesday. You're sitting at your chair right now and reading this. Hi. It's me Peachy. I love you. Yes, you. We are a family here at MTC. If you're reading this and you're not registered... I love you, too. I use to be a lurker just like you on MTG before coming over here. Don't be afraid to sign up. We have great mods and posters. Most everyone is willing to help you out.

As this day begins, love yourself. I had a friend tell me not too long ago... that people come and go. The true ones will stick with you. The other night, funny enough, I was on Youtube. Early in the morning. Not much up on mTurk. I re-watched the video of The Verve's - "Bitter Sweet Symphony". Yeah, everyone knows that song. I've seen the music video countless times as well, but I never digested it truly. I'm sure you've seen it. The lead singer walks on a crowded sidewalk, seemingly to be really rude. Not having regard for anyone.. bumping into people, not stopping, etc. He walks alone for 98% of the video.

However, at the very end the rest of his band joins him and walks with him. It reminded me of what my friend told me. The people truest to you will stick with you, no matter what. And for the people that leave your life? Let them leave. They're not right for you. They became strangers who you've had memories with. And yes those memories may be sharp and painful to look back on, but as time passes... and you begin to heal... you experience and begin new memories with other people who enter in your life.

Will those people stick? Maybe. Maybe not.

You just have to love the most important person in your life first - yourself and let the rest fall into place. Work hard and advance in life. Do what you want to do. And if those new people don't stick, you'll still have yourself and your aspirations. They don't deserve another chapter of your story. Be the hero of your own story. Be the best fucking hero a story can possibly have.

So with that said... it may seem like a mundane Tuesday on the calendar. It's not. Make today count. It's September 20, 2016 and today will be amazing. Why? Because each and everyone of you fucking rock. You're all special and if you're not feeling loved for whatever reason -- just remember that you are.

Peachy loves you.

You've said that Peachy @PeachyRider. I really like it. And I think alot of people really need that encouragement. Today, and each and every day afterwards.

Azazael

Reaction score
200 or 201

not sure how many were in each. I'd say a good 50 of them already had 1 vid. Most had like 5-10. Then about 20 with only 2
a few folders had around 20 or more
in the end I only had 199 files left

still underpaid
I also think my recycle bin died
yeah my recycle bin choked for a minute on all the files i killed off from the two downloads lol

*looks at you*
*bites*

:p
*runs away*

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
So I catch this right when I am getting ready to log off. Hmm.

Title: VATIC mark people in movie | PANDA
Requester: PG_Tools [A3BZPKCJCPMBHM] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Office Scenario (18_10_49_54)
Time: 6 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: None

Reactions: <Gucci>

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Title: Survey about Public Services(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Morten Hjortskov Larsen [A2MD0VPI75J4QU] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.90 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: A survey about public services in general and in your local area
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [150146578-21638] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US

Reactions: <Gucci> and Azazael

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Title: Marketing Survey (Four question unpaid screener) | PANDA
Requester: Groupsolver [A2HYRXOEBRMWMC] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.88 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 1.93 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.08 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 73
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This survey will take an estimated 10 minutes to complete. You will be asked 4 qualifying questions to determine if you are a part of our sample market. You will then be asked two open-ended questions. NOTE; You will need to QUALIFY for and HONESTLY COMPLETE this study to get the reward
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.40
Qualifications: Excluded from project 2561 has not been granted; Location is one of: US-TX

Reactions: Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.