Title: Participate in an organ donation program | Accept
Requester: Ethan Morrow [AVLW9UWB1TVUH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.49] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Participate in and give feedback on an informational organ donation program that is expected to take approximately 30 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; L2SL_Complete DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Lumius

Reaction score
Title: Participate in an organ donation program | Accept
Requester: Ethan Morrow [AVLW9UWB1TVUH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.49] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Participate in and give feedback on an informational organ donation program that is expected to take approximately 30 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; L2SL_Complete DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
That survey asks for phone, DOB, and last 4 of SSN to generate a custom code. If they're legit, they will be fine with a fake one, if consistent. Also has 94% approval. I did it, and since I'm already on donor list, will see if they reject me for modified personal info.

It's against Mturk TOS to ask for that info, but they seem legit, just trying to get you to take it seriously/make a personalized code you will remember. Don't give them your true one, and if they're legit, they will be fine. I'm on donor list already, and they might try to confirm it. If they cross-reference if with a Database of donors and reject me, I'll tell update review, since that's a major no-no.

Their rejections may be from failed attention checks, since they say they will reject low quality work. I'd be careful with them, though.

Just give them fake info, write it down/copy-paste/remember it for code entry. If they're legitimately just trying to generate a custom code for each person, they'll be fine.

Edit: They ask for name, initials, last 4 of phone at the beginning. They ask for DOB and phone again at end, and depending on the registry questions, SSN. The requester seems legitimate, as you can find previous videos on their site with a google search. The data may be for generating a code, and confirming what you put in at the beginning, but I'd be careful.

Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Product Design Survey | PANDA
Requester: Danny M [A261WVE3K564FZ]
TurkerView: [ $42.01 / hour ]
Description: Only three non-demographic questions, which are visual, requesting your feedback on your favorite beach towel designs
Duration: 120 Min
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications:
  • Gender - Female EqualTo 1
  • Location EqualTo US
[3HHMCOI47D2XGNWI8T691920Z1IVSK]

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Help Manage Stress and Earn Money | PANDA
Requester: IasedTechLab [A22Y5ITIQFA6CP]
TurkerView: [ $33.20 / hour ]
Description: This task will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. We are researching the effectiveness of a text-messaging system to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression in users. For the task, you will be asked to provide feedback on a subset of messages.
Duration: 60 Min
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications:
  • None
[3D72DZZDXGN6DR89XGST8GWDSNHOY4]

Reactions: Lumius

alk69

Reaction score
That survey asks for phone, DOB, and last 4 of SSN to generate a custom code. If they're legit, they will be fine with a fake one, if consistent. Also has 94% approval. I did it, and since I'm already on donor list, will see if they reject me for modified personal info.

It's against Mturk TOS to ask for that info, but they seem legit, just trying to get you to take it seriously/make a personalized code you will remember. Don't give them your true one, and if they're legit, they will be fine. I'm on donor list already, and they might try to confirm it. If they cross-reference if with a Database of donors and reject me, I'll tell update review, since that's a major no-no.

Their rejections may be from failed attention checks, since they say they will reject low quality work. I'd be careful with them, though.

Just give them fake info, write it down/copy-paste/remember it for code entry. If they're legitimately just trying to generate a custom code for each person, they'll be fine.

Edit: They ask for name, initials, last 4 of phone at the beginning. They ask for DOB and phone again at end, and depending on the registry questions, SSN. The requester seems legitimate, as you can find previous videos on their site with a google search. The data may be for generating a code, and confirming what you put in at the beginning, but I'd be careful.
Only asked me for first name(gave nickname), DOB(don't care who knows my age, since I can't remember it), last four digits of phone(which is currently only half working). No request for SSN. And they wouldn't get it.

Lumius

Reaction score
Yes, seems like everyone gets initials, name, 4 of phone, mm/dd/yy, and then, depending on how you answer, the SSN/social media link section.

Some people apparently got a second video to watch too-Mine only had 1.

Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Quick, easy, fast approval

Title: Advanced survey %26 feedback task. (~11 minute) | PANDA
Requester: Maze [A1D8RNWK41HDVE]
TurkerView: [ $27.45 / hour ]
Description: You will be presented with a series of questions and small tasks. Please be honest and provide meaningful responses. Earn ~$0.38 per minute / $22.80 per hour
Duration: 110 Min
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[3X9FJ610CXK7M8XV50MPG62JJFS1WQ]

Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Play a game testing cognitive skills (~ 10-16 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Cognition Lab [AKOMFT0TEALKK]
TurkerView: [ $8.66 / hour ]
Description: We are testing a computer game looking at how people respond to online tasks. Desktop/laptop-only (phone/tablet not suitable), proficient English, and normal (or corrected-to-normal) vision. You must create a PlayUR account. Potential for bonus up to $1.
Duration: 60 Min
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Attempted Study Already DoesNotExist
  • Completed Study Already DoesNotExist
[3BJQ5CGBL2N5LNC7NPZG4XRHK0SWY8]

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
There is another one - main survey - for 7.50. Maybe this is a screener? I'll never know, because I'm returning it.

Title: Mental stress survey(5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: decnef Lab [AU4393IHRT7U2]
TurkerView: [ $18.07 / hour ]
Description: We will ask you a few simple questions about the mental stress you are experiencing.
Duration: 120 Min
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100
  • Completed my survey already DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[3KXTWUII3L58O5JXIF6GCMSZDS83HA]

ronclark03

Reaction score
I guess I was approved for Noah Turk main study: Moral Evaluation but they are brutal

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.