09/23 - Super Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fragments

Reaction score
I was just looking at this Rowan Zellers HIT, and it looks like a lot of work even for future HITs possible for the pay. Not sure if I should even bother.

turkinusa

Reaction score
I was just looking at this Rowan Zellers HIT, and it looks like a lot of work even for future HITs possible for the pay. Not sure if I should even bother.
that's pretty much what i've thought about it so far. maybe i just don't get it though idk

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Always do a qualification HIT, even if you don't think you want to do the work. A meh looking HIT can become money once you do some of them. Quals = options for work.

turkinusa

Reaction score
picked up 3 pins, wondering if their gold images are borked because these were very straightforward imo and i got dinged

edit: no, apparently i am just not on the same wavelength in my thinking
edit 2: i wish they'd tell you the ones you missed.

Last edited:
Reactions: GTR

spchles1

Reaction score
picked up 3 pins, wondering if their gold images are borked because these were very straightforward imo and i got dinged

edit: no, apparently i am just not on the same wavelength in my thinking
edit 2: i wish they'd tell you the ones you missed.
I picked up 6 pins, only 1 I missed a gold

FireMonkey

Reaction score
thanks for the interest and sorry about that :( The main challenge I think with doing my HITs and with the qual is that there are specific types of questions I prefer over others. Check out the hall of fame / examples / instructions for more info on that front :) if you contact me I'd also be happy to let you try the qual again!
Thank you very much! I will. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.