Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Faces (~5 Minutes)(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Psych Law [A1L07KOXDKQMIE]
TurkerView: [ $7.93 / hour ]
Description: This study will investigate people’s perceptions of eyewitness identification tasks.
Duration: 30 Min
Available: 8
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [1199115623-322133] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
  • CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3KAZLCS3FC3CDMQQYT3B6MJ50G0PA4]

Lumius

Reaction score
The thing to remember, is that, at the moment, there are almost 20 different Requesters/research groups that are not linked/affiiliated, but operate under the "Noah Turk" name. It's the Default for the App interface for the requester end for Mturk.

SurveyComet, Positly, Angela Listy etc. are the same. That is how we see them on our end, with the same name, but it's usually never the same researcher, and you only notice on Noah Turk because of different requester id.

If you or I wanted to pay 100 people for responses, on say, Childhood cancers from me, and flavors of ice cream from you, we could go to https://www.cloudresearch.com/, and even though we are very different people, with very different studies, would show up on MTurk as SurveyComet if we paid for the same service. Noah Turk is the Natural language AI version of this.

Some Most Nearly all Noah Turk requesters' HITS are utter garbage, broken and unresponsive, because of their programming and use of the already terrible Heroku App. Other requesters make good HITS, will email you, and make browser/load time recommendations within the hour. Their only similarity is the default name.

To clarify further, many share the same interface and may pass as the same, because they are using the same outdated, broken template, instead of using something more modern like Amazon requester, NLP Research, Conversionxl LLC that cost more.

Requesters have a sandbox to try out hits and templates, but so many of them just stuff Google Tags, Live updates, popups, and modifications on a crappy template, and hope it works lol.

Last edited:

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
that is about the most i ever made in one day on here months ago. Today all im seeing is Noah turks that never load regardless of me refreshing/ leaving them up etc. Surveys i have already done. or surveys that are gone right away the moment you get a notification for it regardless if you put a panda on it.
I must have missed something - who's the shippt troll?

Lumius

Reaction score
I must have missed something - who's the shippt troll?
PandaThief @PandaThief I think, or maybe he's the Instacart troll. Or maybe it was UberEats. It was something to do with Food and Driving and an almost "real job" making 10x Mturk with independent contracting.

Think he traded sniping Mturk Jobs with sniping Instacart jobs. :happy:

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

ronclark03

Reaction score
$57.06 for the night, would have been higher but afraid to do Noah Turk .40 cent HITS until be approves my pending ones

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Jury Duty - The Kind You Can Do In Your PJs (PCJ6775I-G7CNK7FZ-L1-QH9GRXT)(~ 45 minutes)Accept
Requester: Empirical Jury [A2QGI2L47S8HB0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.54][Pay=Fair][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Acceptable][Rej=1][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00][Fast=3.15][Comm=1.97][Fair=3.12][Reviews=127][ToS=3]
Reward: $7.60
Duration: 01:50:00
Available: 2
Description: You will read a presentation and return a verdict. You will also answer questions about yourself and the script.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [323050-322461] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [5611] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Status
Not open for further replies.