10/06 - Super Showdown Saturday!

Are oatmeal chocolate chip cookies gross?

• No

• Yes (wrong answer)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got home after seeing the new A Star is Born. I know Devil_Dawg @Devil_Dawg said he liked it, and I have to totally back that up.

But I have to ask. Devil? Did you, at least a little bit, tear up at all? I don't expect you to have actually cried, but maybe a tiny choke up?

I CRIED. I love that movie. I bought the soundtrack on the drive home!

charlie

Reaction score
i'm off to bed. didn't quite reach my goal but it's been a long day and i'm tired. gnight all!

Reactions: GTR and FireMonkey

FireMonkey

Reaction score
Yeah, It's almost Sunday. I think I'm the only person around late at Saturday and Sunday. But, I'm going to drink another coffee and start turking after this episode of A Discovery of Witches. I hate holiday weekends but, I do end up saving more money and I usually use the extra to buy something I've been thinking about with the extra cash. Since I can't cash it out, I'm more likely to spend it on Amazon. I've also got like $80(after exchange rate) saved up on Prolific. I think I may just leave everything in there until Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Then I'll have a bit to play with when the crazy sales are around.
Ooo, where can I see Discovery of Witches? That sounds intriguing. I've been watching Castle Rock and Channel Zero recently.
Good call on the crazy sales shopping plan! Why can't you cash it out, though?

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
45 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else i might miss it

Reactions: FireMonkey

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ooo, where can I see Discovery of Witches? That sounds intriguing. I've been watching Castle Rock and Channel Zero recently.
Good call on the crazy sales shopping plan! Why can't you cash it out, though?
Isn't Monday a bank Holiday? Therefore, even if I cash out today, I won't see it until Tuesday. So, really the only way I could actually use it, between now and then, would be to leave it in payments and use it to pay for Amazon purchases.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: FireMonkey
Status
Not open for further replies.