10/14 - Wiggly Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Study(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Yale Cognition & Development Lab [A1B2ILT2409W4R] (Req TV): $16.99/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Rate questions (IntI:eek: 86)
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Exc: [2018309701-251338] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Reactions: Blakkat

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: "Fool the model - Natural Language Sentiment Analysis" | Accept
Requester: StanfordPragLab [AVUEQ4Z5TKO0R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.86] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.04] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=3.70] [Fair=4.24] [Reviews=32] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 23
Description: "Your job is to find examples that fool AI models"
Qualifications: sa-zen-qualification--block-qualification-failed DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Blakkat

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Qi Xie for work related to 3DQYSJDTZRBFFI3SX7H4S4CM97QXEY.
The value of your bonus is: $25.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for contributing to our crowdsourcing product name project. Congratulations! Your submission has been selected as one of the finalists and here is your award.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm mostly done for the night except for easy trickle batch hits. I have a good dinner heating up, and I'm going to try to watch DOOL online. I cancelled my cable quite awhile ago, and haven't missed it... BUT there was no sound on yesterdays episode, and as far as I know, no option for captions. Thank goodness soap opera actors are so over the top with facial expressions - makes it easier to understand with my very limited ability to read lips!

Good night and good luck everyone!

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
I'm mostly done for the night except for easy trickle batch hits. I have a good dinner heating up, and I'm going to try to watch DOOL online. I cancelled my cable quite awhile ago, and haven't missed it... BUT there was no sound on yesterdays episode, and as far as I know, no option for captions. Thank goodness soap opera actors are so over the top with facial expressions - makes it easier to understand with my very limited ability to read lips!

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Based on a given scenario about a life insurance policy, write three ways you might make a specific inquiry. | PANDA
Requester: IPsoft MTurk [A2NPHK2GTUF78O] (Req TV): $27.04/hr/hr
Description:
Imagine you work at a funeral home. Write what you might say to a rep at the insurance company on the phone. (Pay rate temporarily increased for task complexity. Please carefully review the context and instructions. We love y'all, keep up the good work!)
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Qual86 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In AUCADK;

Reaction score

DOOL is CBS, right? You can nearly always pick up a free CBS month for their version of netflix - just google for a free code or check Dr of Credit blog for one. Probably has back episodes for at least a little ways back.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I feel like I should go to sleep too, But I had to buy a new printer cord and it was ironically just about as much as I made here today :pigeon:...so I feel like I should stay for another 50 cent survey at least.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I feel like I should go to sleep too, But I had to buy a new printer cord and it was ironically just about as much as I made here today :pigeon:...so I feel like I should stay for another 50 cent survey at least.
nice to have you with me on the overnight shift. see you in the early morning hours shift unless a good batch drops. :)

Reactions: HelloHello

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Perception towards Imperfect Produce(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Atmadeep Mukherjee [A27WNOAORLZ54J] (Req TV): $13.58/hr/hr
Description:
Sales offers and choices
Time: 20 minutes(s)
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [8061320-251374] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
You can just catch a few MLDs

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Color every pixel of each object its assigned color | PANDA
Requester: MLDataLabeling [A3R4BN2IGF2R23] (Req TV): $21.95/hr/hr
Description:
Color every pixel of each object its assigned color
Time: 5 minutes(s)
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: d4a4d1db-ab64-4079-998a-873024a2dfeb DoesNotExist ; 9f9cab21-bb6b-4f3b-8f76-533778e3f752 DoesNotExist ; WorkersBlockedDueToPoorWorkQuality DoesNotExist ;

Status
Not open for further replies.