Not open for further replies.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Academic experiment (1.2$ fixed fee, 1.2$ bonus) | PANDA
Requester: Marcel Hesse [AE6691OMA1YGZ] (Req TV): $29.01/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This HIT is an academic experiment on decision making from the University of Cologne. After completing this HIT succesfully, you will earn $1.2 for taking part in the experiment and can earn up to $1.2 as a bonus.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US; Prevent retakes DoesNotExist ;

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

Tjololo

Reaction score

What's this? Tj's back again? I don't know where I was going with this, I was trying to build hype, so pretend I said something exciting cuz it's time for YET ANOTHER TRICK OR TREAT HIT ANNOUNCEMENT WOOO!!!

I said I'd be doing announcements throughout the week, it's still technically this week. I'll probably do another tomorrow then one over the weekend maybe, I don't know. The important thing is: Make sure to READ THE INFO ABOUT THE QUAL AND GET THE QUALIFICATION OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DO THIS HITS. I've also gotten a LOT of donations to that paypal pool, which is super freaking awesome, it's up to $59! As Halloween comes up I'll try to balance pay and number of HITs based on the number of people who have the qual, so make sure you request it so I know about how much the money should be divvied up!

For those who don't know what Trick or Treat hits are, here's a little explanation in this spoiler:

Hit structure

How do you participate? Well I'm glad that you asked! I have a QUALIFICATION you'll need to request in order to participate. I'm going to include this qualification information in every single posting I make about these HITs, PLEASE READ IT! If you're already familiar with how things go it should be easy, but I swear every year I get people who mess it up. Please take the time to read it, you have time. Also, please don't forward the qualification information around. I want this qual to be restricted to the communities who've been so helpful to me in the past. I don't really want random people to have the qual. It helps keep the pool smaller and gives more people the opportunity to play!

With that being said, here's the qualification information:

As usual, this is a thing I do for fun, and may break. If you run into issues please let me know, but hopefully it'll be pretty easy. I've don this several times in the past and I don't expect any problems, but just in case, be patient. Also, the 50/50 chance is actually random. This is the code I use to determine whether people are tricked or treated: $approve = (rand(1,10) >= 6) ? true : false; That means "generate a number between 1 and 10, and if the number is 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, then approval is 'true'. If the number is 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10, the approval is 'false'". So there are 5 chances to "treat" and 5 chances to "trick". I could probably just do a simple binary true/false instead of a number between 1 and 10, but I like that method better.

I know I'm a little late this year but it's been rough to schedule things. I'm planning on running 3 hits per week, starting on Monday, 10/19/2020. The dates and times will be TBD (and I like being able to switch it up a bit). As usual, if you win you will be granted a qual that will make you ineligible for the next HIT posted. Don't worry about it though, if you can see the trick or treat hit, you can accept the trick or treat hit.

Finally, as usual, I'm hoping to do a bigger HIT on Halloween day as well. I usually pay a little better for that one, and put more HITs out there. If you want to donate to increase the pot, you can contribute to the pool here https://paypal.me/pools/c/8tkqnwbZjq PLEASE NOTE! Donating WILL NOT increase your chances of winning. There will still be a larger Halloween HIT, but in the past people have expressed interest in making it "bigger", so I started taking donations for that. All money donated will be going into Mechanical Turk and will be distributed as part of the Halloween HITs, I can provide proof if you really don't trust me.

Happy Halloween Everypony, and good luck!

P.S. This announcement will be posted several times over the next week. I'll try to capture everyone, but the qual information will also be posted with the HIT announcements too.

alk69

Reaction score
An easy simple one. Bubbles. A few easy written bits. Explain what you mean. I didn't see how that was needed. Redundant.... Just a little sex thrown in to keep you awake....or not. You know all the answers, 'case you seen them all before...sorta like sex. HA! Maybe 25 min. I didn't rush. I mean, how much sex do I get at my age? Although this might be considered on the outskirts of the City of Vicarious.

Title: Answer a survey about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on sexual behaviors and substance use | PANDA
Requester: Edmond J. Coleman [A2SS5KOJPUWASW] (Req TV): $27.19/hr/hr
Description:
To explore how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted sexual behavior, relationships and substance use. We will be asking explicitly about specific sexual behaviors and alcohol and drug use in detail.
Time: 2 hour(s)
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

• Haha
Reactions: GTR

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: University Study on Group Decision Making | Accept
Requester: Jeremy Douthit [A3ON31Q0L5SYQ5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.85] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 9
Description: University Study on Decision Making in Groups, performance-based bonuses
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Pacis Amans

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: Rahul Govind [AKJL5M5R0NRRT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.24] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.25] [Fast=3.67] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.65
Available: 3
Description: Short surveys about your evaluations and preferences
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Behavioral Task | PANDA
Requester: Caltech O'Doherty Lab [AHD17C83X4PXO] (Req TV): $10.27/hr/hr
Description:
A task comprising multiple components, approximately 60 to 70 minutes long. Please disable ad blocker before accepting the task. Please use the Chrome browser if possible.
Reward: $12.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

alk69

Reaction score
Title: Behavioral Task | PANDA
Requester: Caltech O'Doherty Lab [AHD17C83X4PXO] (Req TV): $10.27/hr/hr
Description:
A task comprising multiple components, approximately 60 to 70 minutes long. Please disable ad blocker before accepting the task. Please use the Chrome browser if possible.
Reward: $12.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;
Can't do. Why? 'Cause I did the 4.00 one. I'll just sit here a seethe into my spagggggggggghetti....and there goes the g key again.

Pshan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your attitudes | Accept
Requester: Sydney Williams [AWPTB8VVBLYY3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 3 days
Available: 1
Description: This study should not take more than 15 minutes to complete. In this study, you will be asked to read an article on a controversial topic and then share your attitudes as well as some information about yourself.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

LumosDC

Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
Title: Dartmouth Survey W3 | Accept
Requester: Ethan Porter [A3O9DIU7A6E644] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.17] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.53] [Fast=4.84] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=55] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.50
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about the news
Qualifications: w3_nv Exists ; Location EqualTo US

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Kariyushi Rao for work related to 3Q2T3FD0ONH4RLLB175MJJ8WWHP3MT.
The value of your bonus is: $11.61 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Samir Mamadehussene for work related to 386T3MLZLMU4SRMF3WWX6K0LT7D80O.
The value of your bonus is: $3.66 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Status
Not open for further replies.