11/15 - Top Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, good for you. Was that from doing all three?
I did a focus group on Dscout yesterday for $75 the rest was spread across the three main sites. Highly reccomend dscout as another income stream. I don't do tons of work on there but at least a few times a week I'll get a quick five minutes or so survey for $5 and the occassional multiday survey thats usually around $50 for maybe 10-15min a day for a week, and I average probably one larger focus group/video interview a month. Those last from 30min to two hours and usually pay in the neighborhood of $50 an hour.

Dscout is an app on android and I believe its also on ios, everything but the video interviews/focus groups can be done from your phone, you'll need a computer for those.

Last edited:

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I did a focus group on Dscout yesterday for $75 the rest was spread across the three main sites. Highly reccomend dscout as another income stream. I don't do tons of work on there but at least a few times a week I'll get a quick five minutes or so survey for $5 and the occassional multiday survey thats usually around $50 for maybe 10-15min a day for a week, and I average probably one larger focus group/video interview a month. Those last from 30min to two hours and usually pay in the neighborhood of $50 an hour.

Dscout is an app on android and I believe its also on ios, everything but the video interviews/focus groups can be done from your phone, you'll need a computer for those.
When I tried, I never qualified for anything

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
When I tried, I never qualified for anything
I try to qualify for absolutely everything I see. probably 10-15 a day so just by sheer numbers I'm gonna get in on some of them. Its definitely worth it imo to try, most of the applications only take a couple minutes to do.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I try to qualify for absolutely everything I see. probably 10-15 a day so just by sheer numbers I'm gonna get in on some of them. Its definitely worth it imo to try, most of the applications only take a couple minutes to do.
One was one where the question part of the application went through then I had to do a one minute video and after I did the video it said click to finish and it wouldn't proceed any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.