11/21 - Misty Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freekshow420

Reaction score
good one, i usually use SD
https://slickdeals.net/
Same for the most part. Though i have been googling the past week to see if there has been any deals lol. Sometimes they tend to post things in advance to let you get ready so I Summoned my inner Jack Burton and said "WHAT THE HELL" and found it

freekshow420

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Michael Kahana for work related to 3D3B8GE892YNDVFF0DSLFNQN3HNP9Y.
The value of your bonus is: $15.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
compensation

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

jan

Reaction score
Title: Consumer decision making(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Boston Decision Laboratory [A15HTJTGHH26A2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.16] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.80] [Fast=4.44] [Comm=3.18] [Fair=4.36] [Reviews=261] [ToS=5]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 20:00
Available: 17
Description: A 5-min survey about decision making
Qualifications: Exc: [-476926230-394234] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

jan

Reaction score
Title: Paid prequalification test. Takes 30 seconds and if you qualify, take longer survey for $1.00 Bonus(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Michael K. [A57D191YA6SP3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.11] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.12
Duration: 30:00
Available: 278
Description: This survey is to prequalify and takes just 30 seconds. If you match, you will continue to an additional survey that flows easily and takes about 7-9 minutes. That longer survey will pay an additional $1.00 bonus.
Qualifications: Exc: [1512069227-394220] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: JanetW

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Paid prequalification test. Takes 30 seconds and if you qualify, take longer survey for $1.00 Bonus(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Michael K. [A57D191YA6SP3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.11] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.12
Duration: 30:00
Available: 278
Description: This survey is to prequalify and takes just 30 seconds. If you match, you will continue to an additional survey that flows easily and takes about 7-9 minutes. That longer survey will pay an additional $1.00 bonus.
Qualifications: Exc: [1512069227-394220] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US
guess I got screened out. approved immediately. I never trust these things that promise to bonus if you do more work anyway so no great loss to me

freekshow420

Reaction score
guess I got screened out. approved immediately. I never trust these things that promise to bonus if you do more work anyway so no great loss to me
i got screened out as well. At least they were honest about the screening in the description. Other requester dont even bother to say that.

or wait it was a different hit with similar title.. different requester too. I need some more coffee.

Last edited:
Reactions: jan and Aydiarose

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone done work on prolific for mit.edu? Did a study for them this morning, got a completion code and submitted. Now they are in my inbox threatening to reject me if I don't return the study...which I already submitted. They're claiming I missed an attention check and was routed out of the survey. They don't seem to be able to explain how I can return something I've already submitted or why they would give me a completion code if I did not in fact complete the survey.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone done work on prolific for mit.edu? Did a study for them this morning, got a completion code and submitted. Now they are in my inbox threatening to reject me if I don't return the study...which I already submitted. They're claiming I missed an attention check and was routed out of the survey. They don't seem to be able to explain how I can return something I've already submitted or why they would give me a completion code if I did not in fact complete the survey.
Something similar happened to me. I gave up trying to reason with the requester. You can return the study by going to Submissions, find that study, and click on the red arrow thingy. At least you won't get a rejection.

Reactions: rsmath

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
mit.edu is giving you an opportunity to return the study to avoid rejection instead of rejecting you for missing an attention check.

under "submissions", there is a return button you can click next to the mit.edu study if you wish to return it.

Zyaire

Reaction score
so i got this rejection today and i am not sure what to make of it, how does one submit a completion code without completing the survey??
how might i fix this? i know i did the survey and have computer history to show i was there and completed it i know its only 30 cents but they literally said After checking our survey data against the batch submissions, we were unable to find your ID, leading us to believe you never completed the survey despite entering the completion code.

Status
Not open for further replies.