11/25 - Seasonal Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
The user Bob qual has been posted before. I missed it a few times, but picked it up late on a Sunday night a few weeks ago. I would just look for it again next week.
Getting the tools you need is a good thing. Luck with that process and I hear you.

If you do get into Userbob hits, update us on how it goes. I keep wondering if I should get into them, although webcam study stuff needs to pay pretty good for the prep work. Wish I could get into these. Userbob's a pretty regular Mturk poster, if you don't mind webcam.

Last edited:
Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Double post

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Haha, got another reject for taking a survey too fast. Had to email requester to let them know that no, I wasn't a robot, I just have a degree and a job in supply chains so their questions were super easy to answer...

Edit: Side note, so sad that UserBob qual is up but I have no sound or microphone while I'm waiting for parts to come in for my computer. :eek:
No worries. The UserBob qual posts very regularly. They're always looking for good workers and they have a bunch of demographics to fill for their clients. Once you get your sound figured out, if you don't see it post in a day or so, tag them UserBob @UserBob and they'll probably post it for you. They've done it before. I do any of their HITs that I qualify for and am currently a "Reviewer Level 5". The reviewer levels let you do longer HITs for them, as you get better. For anyone wondering, 95%+ don't require any sort of webcam, as it's only a screencast(your voice and your desktop). They occasionally have Webcam HITs but, they pay even better than the audio only. They also have mobile HITs that pay better than desktop HITs but, all pay very well.

UserBob is one of the fairest requesters on Mturk. I've always been well paid for my time. The HITs are straight forward, once you know what you're doing. They always offer feedback, if needed or requested. They're quick to respond and pay bonuses for good/timely work. If you need the qual posted and don't get a response from them, let me know and I'll email them directly for you, when you're ready.:)

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about memory and dementia | Accept
Requester: Sophia Harris [A1GDK6XDO70IBZ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We will ask you to imagine a variety of situations and briefly reflect on your response to them, and to complete two questionnaires about memory in your daily life. The entire survey should take approximately 30 mins to complete.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
This is still out there and like 10 minutes if you can grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.