11/26 - Seething Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
app.dataannotation.tech seems to be a good site for batch work. so far I've labeled some hate speech, decided if two receipts were the same and counted numbers of folks in a photograph. There's also some writing tasks but I haven't done those yet cause its saturday and I can't be bothered. It takes three days for work to approve and cashout to paypal can be done instantly once approved. The demographics and first assessment contain a bit of writing but paid $8 so I'm not complaining. Definitely worth checking out. Seems to be a fairly new platform though so I'd use caution until its a little more proven. I think I was linked to it through prolific or possibly connect for a social media study so I'm not positive signups are open to everyone.
signed up - thx! But I didn't see any quals or opening questionnaires to answer

Reactions: HelloHello

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
I got very excited about this... then get a little nervous when I couldn't find any info about how safe it is to give them personal info... then went to sign up anyway and am a bit concerned the example email in the signup field is "foo@bar.com" :cautious:

So then I googled foobar and apparently it is not the same as fubar... which was my concern...lol...foobar is a common placeholder. Ok cool. Then at the bottom of the wiki it tells me about the hacker convention that is called Foo Camp. So I'm back to :cautious: lol
I can't speak to the safety of giving them info but I have been paid once already by them so I'm willing to risk it.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Amazon Prime No Rush Rewards Increased Up to $4

If you pay for Amazon Prime, and don’t really care about getting your items always as soon as possible, there’s a “hack” that can earn you extra credits. It’s called “Amazon No Rush Rewards” and it’s an option that many people often overlook.

Instead of getting your items as soon as possible, you can choose a delivery date a couple of days later and earn digital rewards. Normally you get up to $2, but now Amazon is offering up to $4.

Just choose FREE No-Rush Shipping when available and Amazon will automatically apply up to a $4 digital reward (applicable to select eBooks, digital music, videos, and apps) to your account once your order ships. You can use this reward by logging on to Amazon.com, or browsing your smart phone, tablet, e-reader, TV or streaming device. Find an eBook, Prime Video, Digital Music, or app from Amazon Appstore that you want to purchase and rewards will automatically apply at checkout. Offer redemption requires customers to be in the U.S. You can check your credit balance here (affiliate link). https://www.amazon.com/b?node=9433645011&linkCode=sl2&tag=ddg0c-20&linkId=80ea047e26dd70911fd342b6c1d3dc33&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

Reactions: Mikey Chlanda

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Did a jury research on connect that was a totally different format than they usually are. Didn't allow you to copy info to take notes and threw a bunch of personality studies in at the end. Totes not worth doing. If you see jury research that has a different layout than what you're used to I'd consider throwing it back. Was a huge pain overall in sharp contrast to the juries they usually have and not really worth $8 imo. might be worth it for 10-12 but not 8

edit: The personality studies were those annoying put your finger on E & I and answer as quickly as possible ones. Normal bubbles I wouldn't have had such an issue with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Concise and Blakkat

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Did a jury research on connect that was a totally different format than they usually are. Didn't allow you to copy info to take notes and threw a bunch of personality studies in at the end. Totes not worth doing. If you see jury research that has a different layout than what you're used to I'd consider throwing it back. Was a huge pain overall in sharp contrast to the juries they usually have and not really worth $8 imo. might be worth it for 10-12 but not 8

edit: The personality studies were those annoying put your finger on E & I and answer as quickly as possible ones. Normal bubbles I wouldn't have had such an issue with.
Thanks for the heads up on Connect with jury research. I've done several on Connect for "Trial by Data" in the past month or two. Have yet to see the "personality studies" version.

I did leave 4 star feedback in the last month on Connect for the jury research folks, because they understimated the time for the hit by 20-30 minutes, and I acknowledged it in the feedback. Now... I haven't qualed for a "Trial by Data" test on Connect, since so.... may or may not be connected.

Will be watching next posted studies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Non Masters HIT

work on a Saturday night -
Apparently I've done this before, 6 months ago, so can't do it again.
read reviews, a little mixed.
Title: $11.75 bonus for writing an argumentative essay and completing a set of typing tasks and a vocabulary testAccept
Requester: L-PAL [A5IZF8LFLYI7I] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.64][Pay=Fair][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Good][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.71][Fast=3.88][Comm=4.00][Fair=3.79][Reviews=28][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.25
Duration: 03:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A writing research project to collect information from adult writers on argumentative writing processes and products, typing skills and vocabulary knowledge. Participation will take around 60 minutes. $11.75 bonus for full completion of assignment.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Non Masters HIT
This one has 10 HITs to it so... = $1.30
Title: Listen to a world song and answer a survey about it.Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.63][Pay=Fair][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Acceptable][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.42][Fast=4.82][Comm=3.20][Fair=4.88][Reviews=234][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.13
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 10
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a world song from people in the United States who enjoy world music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Qualifications: Likes World Music GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Status
Not open for further replies.