12/07 - Sweet Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
So, I went to make a withdrawal and got a different type of page - there was a place to 'add an account'. Has anybody gotten an email about this recently (re the new payment scheme)?

Reactions: Blakkat

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
So, I went to make a withdrawal and got a different type of page - there was a place to 'add an account'. Has anybody gotten an email about this recently (re the new payment scheme)?
No, but didn't they say a little while back, that the new payment choices start December 15?

Obviously, I have nothing better to do because hits have dried up for me, so I went through my email and found the last communication from Amazon:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
We are delighted to announce that a new simplified Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) payment disbursement option will be available on December 15, 2019. This new option will enable you to have your MTurk payments deposited directly into your US bank account on a regular schedule. You can adjust your payment settings to occur every 7, 14, 30 or 60 days depending on the cadence that works best for you. We encourage you to set up direct transfer through the MTurk website starting December 15, 2019 as we will discontinue the Amazon Payments disbursement option on January 15, 2020 in lieu of direct US bank account transfers for eligible MTurk Workers.

We will provide additional information about this new payment process in December. If you have any questions, please contact support at mturk-worker-support@amazon.com.
Thank you for helping MTurk grow and have a great day!
Sincerely,
The MTurk Team

Last edited:

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
the new lack of choices begins the 15th. the total lack of choices is finalized in january.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Good night all - I'm tired, cats are circling my bed to get in the best spot when I jump in.... didn't have a good day turking, but sure got a ton of stuff done around my house! Hope y'all fared better with mturk money!

Reactions: afallstarxfall

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
50 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Title: Age 50+ Only:Vivid %26 Detailed Positive and Negative Memories Parents Shared with You: Written Responses about Vicarious Memories | PANDA
Requester: Autobiographical Memory Lab [A37LVQ8MLC14AQ]
TurkerView: [ $22.45 / hour ]
Description: You'll write about 1 positive & 1 negative vivid, detailed memory from your life that you told a parent. AND 1 negative & 1 positive vivid, detailed memory that your parent shared with you from their life.
Duration: 420 Min
Available: 15
Reward: $11.00
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000
  • Location EqualTo US
[3BVKBPKP8225JC8IGV4946MSV45IA7]
returning in 5 mins
Took about an hour. Writing.

Strappy

Reaction score
No, but didn't they say a little while back, that the new payment choices start December 15?

Obviously, I have nothing better to do because hits have dried up for me, so I went through my email and found the last communication from Amazon:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
We are delighted to announce that a new simplified Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) payment disbursement option will be available on December 15, 2019. This new option will enable you to have your MTurk payments deposited directly into your US bank account on a regular schedule. You can adjust your payment settings to occur every 7, 14, 30 or 60 days depending on the cadence that works best for you. We encourage you to set up direct transfer through the MTurk website starting December 15, 2019 as we will discontinue the Amazon Payments disbursement option on January 15, 2020 in lieu of direct US bank account transfers for eligible MTurk Workers.

We will provide additional information about this new payment process in December. If you have any questions, please contact support at mturk-worker-support@amazon.com.
Thank you for helping MTurk grow and have a great day!
Sincerely,
The MTurk Team
I started MTurk at the end of Nov. and got my first payment deposited directly into my bank account a few days ago.

Strappy

Reaction score
Questionnaires Peoples description of events $0.70

Took 2 minutes 17 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.